What 'sin' food do you have a hard time resisting?

Options

Replies

• Akijade
    Akijade Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Pretty much anything sweet. I don't have a sweet tooth, I have a mouth full of sweet teeth! :)
  • clhandwerk
    clhandwerk Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    its sooooo weird...but recently ive been craving chineese food and mainly the shrimp with walnuts...oh m g.... just makes me drool thinking about it!

oh... or hot wings... their my faaaaave food ever!
  • TheJustPull
    Options
    Used to be Regular Pop. Now I have found I can tolerate Pepsi Max and it's a good way to still get my pop fix without the calories.
    Lately, I have been on a chip kick. Any kind of chip really, but I like Salty stuff.. For some reason when I'm at work all I wan't to do is snack out of the vending machine.. So I have started planning healthier snacks ahead of time.
  • Tianzi
    Tianzi Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Crunchy, salty foods - potato chips, doritos...cheesies...sigh. Gosh, I miss you guys somedays.

You took the words out of my mouth!!!
  • bugs5697
    Options
    Yes, yes, and YES.
    oh
    and cake
  • juliesummers
    juliesummers Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    The most "sinful" foods I am attracted to are almond butter and figs. Neither are unhealthy, but both are very calorie dense (and figs are extremely high in sugar).
    note: I definitely don't avoid it ALL the time, nor do I try to.
  • tiffett
    tiffett Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Chocolate Turtles.... *drool*
  • justins_mom
    Options
    Breakfast sandwich-sausage, egg, and cheese on a hard roll....havent had one since 1/1/12!! I miss it but don't want it! lol
  • Punkedpoetess
    Punkedpoetess Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    homemade cookies, brownies, chocolate, ice cream, pizza, french fries, bread with butter, coffee drinks, etc. Lots of things can be this for me at different times. Generally carby foods and sweets are the things I have the hardest time resisting.
  • Lyndi4
    Lyndi4 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    There are so many! I constantly battle cravings! I always say that I have cravings like a pregnant woman, but I'm not (really, I'm not :smile: ). I guess I will go with Chinese food. I have been craving dumplings SO badly. I haven't given in b/c I have been afraid that if I do I will eat too many. I've been on MFP since the beginning of January, and once I've been at this a little longer, I will have to give dumplings a try. I can eat just one. LOL.
  • LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Popcorn, I eat air popped so it's not terrible but who can eat just 1 cup?
    I can easily eat what 1/2c unpopped produces.
  • abg82
    abg82 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    No one has mentioned Krispy Kreme yet!!???
  • tataliciousd89
    Options
    The better question would be what foods do i not have a hard time resisting. I WANT CARBS!!!!! so freakin bad. This has been the most difficult two weeks of my life without them and I'm only 1/4 of my way through my little low carb challenge. To make that worse I start my clinical rotation at the hospital tomorrow and the cafeteria has such amazing food. :smile: Alright I'm done *****in' about it.
  • seekingthepatienceofjob
    Options
    Hot N Spicy Peanuts....I love those!

Also this, but I usually only eat this on a "special occasion" like holidays, parties...
    Cheesecake
    Pizza
    Potato wedges
    Cheeseburger
  • AnarchoGen
    AnarchoGen Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    this probably isn't bad at all, but almonds, peanut butter and dried fruit. I can't portion them, even if I do, I still add more.. I'm like a shark. Once I get a taste of it, there's nothing stopping me. I keep going and going... oh and forget it, if I have something like a bite of raisin bran or "white starches" it's a downward spiral and all I crave are sweets all day. It sucks.
    I keep them in the back of the cupboard where I can't see them. I know they're there, but the thought of opening up the jar isn't as tempting.
  • sporadica
    sporadica Posts: 133
    Options
    anything involving sugar and flour! lol
  • shodaimetruth
    Options
    Pasta! Pasta anything. That *kitten* dish so damn good and amazing but I can't have it for dinner. Oh god, it's so good and yet so bad, like an amazing affair. I have an affair on my diet and pasta is the mistress.
  • aliciawakka
    aliciawakka Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    My partners crisps and chocolate for work! :S If i know im not allowed them i eat them and then buy him some more! *ooopss!*
  • sammys1girly
    sammys1girly Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    chips for sure!! That's why I almost never buy them...
  • kspoon5
    kspoon5 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Sweet Tea made with Real sugar - I am a southern girl I need my tea - so I make room in my calories to have a glass a day....