New (again) and trying to make a lifestyle change!

Options
Hi everyone I am New (again) as I like to call it. Tried MFP awhile ago, had a good go at it but gave up way to fast. This time I am ready for a new change for myself! Just as a fair warning, I'm not the type of girl that will give up the foods I love. Instead I try to make them healthier. Example is instead of using normal Cream Cheese we get the lighter version, etc. I'm working hard at the gym 3 times a week and really trying to find the right rhythm for me. If you wanna be friends just add me! I don't have my diary open, sorry, but I do like to share and encourage everyone on my list! Hoping to find some friends who can help keep me motivated and share strength with one another.

Replies

• cathynicolette
    cathynicolette Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am new (again) as well. I'll add you.
  • sheppardvines
    Options
    Hi there, I'm in the same boat as you... joined awhile ago but didn't stick it out and quit way too fast. trying to make a lifestyle change, I've joined the gym and we've cut out junk food at home, replaced chips and pop with salsa and tostitos.... baby steps!!
  • JesiDM
    JesiDM Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I'm new again too... Really doing it this time tho!
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    I am the same way. I nver give up the foods I love. I just make healthier versions. Good luck with your weight loss and fitness goals!! You can do it!!
  • mrmchap
    mrmchap Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies! Really looking forward to making new friends and us moving forward with a healthier life all together!