30 Day shred progress pics...

Options
I'm not done yet, I'm now on Level 3 Day 24.

But now I'm getting cellulite :noway: anyone know how to get rid of that? :huh:

156d7jk.png

Replies

• moosenbratsmommy
    Options
    can't help with the cellulite, but congrats on the way your body is shaping up...
  • CindyCountingCalories
    Options
    Thank you :wink:

I will just google cellulite :laugh:
  • LilBee82
    LilBee82 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Can definitely see the changes! Keep it up!!
  • beccah88
    beccah88 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Great results! :)

The cellulite thing is strange, exercise should help get rid of it not cause you to have it :S
    It might be because you're losing fat, that the fat is being broken down or seperated and it might make it look like that. I'm not sure though.

Have you tried body brushing? I use a body brush in a circular motion on my legs and arms before I shower and then put moisturiser on when I get out. I read about this method on another site and it seems to have made mine a little better.
  • adidrea
    adidrea Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Amazing results, I can definitely see a difference! How much weight have you lost due to 30DS so far?

I'm going to start this program soon. Can't wait!
  • CindyCountingCalories
    Options
    Thank you all :smile:

@ beccah88 thank you for the advise! Maybe it will disappear if I loose more, but it's weird...

@ adidrea:

Total loss so far:

-3.74 Lbs

Neck: - n/a
    Chest above breasts: n/a
    Bust: -n/a
    Chest under breast: -1 cm
    Upper arm: -1cm
    Waist: -2cm
    Hips: -2
    Bum: -2cm
    Thigh: -0.5cm
    Calf: + 1cm

Total: 8.5cm (3.34 inches)
  • SnookiBaby92
    Options
    Thats amazing, I have just started the 30DS last night and cant wait too see my results!

Thanks, very inspiring! :happy:
  • LavenderBouquet
    LavenderBouquet Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
    It's odd, we're like progress twins, I just did my measurements this morning after completing Level 2 and our weight lost and total inches lost was very similar! Lol, thanks for posting :)
  • Normalg
    Normalg Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    That's awesome, I'm at level 3 day 25. I can definitely tell a difference in your pics and myself too!! :)
  • Pappabacon
    Pappabacon Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Everything that I have read about cellulite is that it is genetic. There are very thin people with cellulite.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/176747-what-are-the-causes-of-severe-cellulite-in-thin-people/
  • CindyCountingCalories
    Options
    @Purplesaurus that's so funny !

@ Pappabacon thank you for the link!

And everybody else thank you for the compliments it took a lot of guts to post the pictures!
  • fakeplastictree
    fakeplastictree Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I read an article about cellulite one time. It said that after doing stuff that is similar to HIIT or is like 30 DS try to do a steady state cardio (jog etc..) for about 15 minutes afterwards to help with the build up of the fats.
  • BeetleChe13
    BeetleChe13 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I don't think you can actually get rid of cellulite, but you can shrink the size of those fat cells by proper diet. Keep exercising and drinking plenty of water. That should help. The number of you fat cells in indeed genetic, but you determine the size (and appearance) of them. I'm 120 lbs with plenty of cellulite for everyone. :laugh:
  • laurensohn22
    laurensohn22 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    You look great :) I'm doing 30 day shred as well and hope I get good results !! :)
  • SithZombie
    SithZombie Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Dang girly! I'm impressed! Keep it up! I just ordered 30 Day Shred today and I really REALLY can't wait to get started after seeing your progress!
  • diddyk
    diddyk Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Nice work! You can really see results in your bum! I haven't been able to stick to 30DS that long...I always get sidetracked.
  • shelliedanielle
    Options
    Thats great! I am doing the 30 day shred as of now. hopefully I will get some good results soon.
  • sabrinalg
    sabrinalg Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Dr. Oz had on one of his shows that vitamin C helps with cellulite. Go to his website and search. The article should be on there. I also have cellulite :grumble: so I started taking vitamin C pills. Also make sure you're drinking plenty of water to help flush out some of the fat. It might not get rid of it, but it will help reduce the appearance. Good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • OfficialPR
    OfficialPR Posts: 1,610 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Keep up the good work
  • errickab24
    errickab24 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Try the bible butt..
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!