Hello Ladies and Gents

Options
Hello all. I'm a bit new to this hoping I can win the fight with the battle of weight. Though I must admit being a guy I was a little bit wary about going on a website to do so. But I gotta try something different than the way I have been going!

Replies

• nytdreamer80
    nytdreamer80 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    From what I have seen so far there are plenty of men on this board. So dont be so hard on yourself. hopefully this is what you need to get things kick started for you! Good luck on your weight loss journey!
  • BMCompton
    BMCompton Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I hope so. I have never been this out of shape. Now I am a father and I want to be in good shape to set a good example for my kids. Thanks for the reply!!
  • melcpia
    melcpia Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP...dont worry your nnot the only bloke around! There are heaps with diff amounts to lose.
  • BMCompton
    Options
    Well I got a lot to get rid ok lol!! about 126lbs I need gone! Thanks for the welcome
  • Kbunny63
    Options
    I just joined and I need some friends :smile:
  • BMCompton
    Options
    I will add you cause I have no friends on here either didn't know I could add friends until just now lol
  • RobDelco
    Options
    Welcome to the site, and good luck with your weight loss goals in 2012!
  • RuthRW
    RuthRW Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    You've made a great choice to come here and be accountable - welcome to MFP and good luck! Sent you a friend request:)
    Ruth
  • BMCompton
    Options
    Thanks guys!! I hope this works for me!