So, I cheated..

Options
I have been promising myself a "once a week only" peek at the scale. I got on yesterday, which is the right day, and was a bit disappointed in a .5 lb gain :grumble: (even when I measured and had lost inches). Well, I got back on today...:blushing:
BUT
I had lost a pound!:drinker: Which means I am DOWN a .5 lb since last week! It's a cheat but I feel great today!
Hahaha:laugh: Small victories!!

Replies

• jesusgrl14
    Options
    I have been promising myself a "once a week only" peek at the scale. I got on yesterday, which is the right day, and was a bit disappointed in a .5 lb gain :grumble: (even when I measured and had lost inches). Well, I got back on today...:blushing:
    BUT
    I had lost a pound!:drinker: Which means I am DOWN a .5 lb since last week! It's a cheat but I feel great today!
    Hahaha:laugh: Small victories!!
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Yes...yes! That's great! I weigh myself every day and if it's consistent for 2 days...I count it! So, I have that motivation every morning!! It works for me! Congrats on the loss!!:bigsmile:

*Kistinbee*
  • jessneill
    jessneill Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I'm the same, I tell myself to not get on the scale, but everytime when I get out of the shower at the gym I have to jump on :grumble:

When the scale doesn't move I just have to remind myself that I'm doing this to be a healthier me and the weight loss is a side benefit. (yeah right, who am I kidding! :laugh: )
  • flachix
    flachix Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    very cool!!! congrats. I look for a "whoosh" every few weeks. I might not lose anything for a couple of days ( I weigh everyday, then add it all up and divide by 7 to get an average) then suddenly it will be "whoosh" an entire pound or even a bit more. :bigsmile: keep up the good work
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    I cheat too LOL
    MOSTLY I just weigh in on Monday's- but sometimes it is very hard to not take a quick peek! lol
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    whooo haaaaa! some cheating is good!!!!! great!:flowerforyou: