• angied80
    angied80 Posts: 749
    Options
    b8dce46c7206e120_oreos.xlarger.jpg

Is that heaven?
  • Deedsie
    Deedsie Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I used to love Oreo cookies. Then, they took the transfat out of them. That was a bad plan!
  • cherigurl
    cherigurl Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    corn-dog-pizza_1294231i.jpg

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY

omg i think i just gained a lb for looking at this :laugh: hahahahah
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Double-Bacon-Hamburger-Fatty-Melt.jpg

No more Grammer or Usage comments or Ill have Steven thrash you for deliberately trying to derail my thread about why your *lol* fat. Im sure additional postings regrading grammer are deliberately trying to make me feel bad about myself and tear away at my fragile self worth.
  • sarahlucydaynes26
    Options
    So the Oeros do NOT frustrate me because IF I fancy one / the whole box I will. HOWEVER what DOES frustrate me is people who slate spelling. SOME people are prehaps dislexic like myself and try really hard to spell yet find it VERY frustrating and ALITTLE offending when people slate the mistakes. I used to be on top form with top marks and the chance to go to university etc until I was attacked and left with epilepsy and partially impaired and dislexic with problems... So please if you do not mind not ALL of us are so ` perfect ` like yourself. BUT I would rather be me then ANYONE else! I AM in the consultants eyes and other peoples a VERY UNIQUE AND SPECIAL lady.
    Good luck everyone on your weight loss challenge. :flowerforyou:
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    you're*

That made me giggle, glad I wasn't the only one who thought that.

It frustrates me; we're all adults and should know how to spell properly, use the appropriate words and use proper grammar.

LOL. You should meet my cousin. She has violent reactions to poor grammar. We spend a lot of time, deliberately inserting mistakes just so she has something to complain about on FB.

She would have found your error; as did I. You have a comma where you shouldn't have one. :)

advice-animals-memes-condescending-fox-correct-grammar.png
  • KandieLantz
    KandieLantz Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Oreo heaven... Mmmmmmmmmm :smooched:
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    Ok, the grilled cheese makes me drool!
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    I blame weight gain 4000:

Beefcaaake.gif

Beeeeeeeeefcake.
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    BACON
  • p0stdramatic
    Options

Okay, screw this. I want that. Forever.
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    This is why my fat what?
  • kb455
    kb455 Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    memes-this-is-why-im-fat.jpg

haha!! I love this!
  • Indy_Mario
    Options

No more Grammer or Usage comments or Ill have Steven thrash you for deliberately trying to derail my thread about why your *lol* fat. Im sure additional postings regrading grammer are deliberately trying to make me feel bad about myself and tear away at my fragile self worth.
    This is why I am *hot*
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    you're*

It frustrates me; we're all adults and should know how to spell properly, use the appropriate words and use proper grammar.

LOL. You should meet my cousin. She has violent reactions to poor grammar. We spend a lot of time, deliberately inserting mistakes just so she has something to complain about on FB.

I'm not that bad. But to get back on topic: Damn, how would you even eat that thing?

Nice attempt at a save... but it doesn't really change the fact that you violated two forum rules at once.

Stay on topic... and no criticizing other people's spelling, grammar, usage.... blah blah...

I'm not a moderator so I don't have this stuff saved somewhere... but you did do that....
  • chelleymarie88
    Options
    <--- Grammar Nazi. *Clicked thread to correct you*
  • thankyou4thevenom
    thankyou4thevenom Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options

OMG that looks freaking delicious
  • Marlys101
    Marlys101 Posts: 100
    Options
    Oreo Cookies sound so good right now. LOL
  • GinNouveau
    GinNouveau Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    you're*

Actually this came from a website titled...thisiswhyyourfat.com which coincidentally no longer exists. But the real question is how many people secretly dislike you for being a grammer nazi Grammar_Nazi.jpg

hahahahahahahahaha
  • firstnamekaren
    firstnamekaren Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    i just got a chubby... and all of you should check out epic meal time

http://www.youtube.com/user/EpicMealTime

YES!!!!!

DEFINITELY worth checking out!!

what the.....? :laugh:
This discussion has been closed.