Losing that baby fat!!!

Options

Replies

• kmattson84
    Options
    My baby is almost 7 months. I just quit nursing, as it didn't help me lose weight like I was told it would/could... Possibly because I felt like "Hey, I can't eat whatever I want, I'm nursing!" :) Not true! I have 33lbs to lose, and I need to do it before summer. Let's get in those "summer dresses" ladies!!
  • mavsgurl30
    Options
    My daughter will be 13 in a few months. It's definitely been a struggle to lose the baby pudge. Everytime i start working out hardcore (i usually have no problem eating healthy) i start losing weight but its everywhere else besides my tummy. I don't even care about losing the weight anymore. At this point I just want to build muscle and tone up in order to lose the baby fat!!
  • lilsassymom
    lilsassymom Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I have 3 kids---4 yrs, 3 yrs, and 5 months. I have lost all my pregnancy weight---but I was a little overweight to begin with. So now I am working on losing these last 7-10 lbs and I will decide when I get there if I want to lose more. I definitely want to tone up a little more though. Feel free to add me:smile: .
  • ahind5
    ahind5 Posts: 4
    Options
    Glad to see I'm not the only one! I have a 3 year and 6 month old boys. Sick of looking in the mirror seeing that extra weight. To make it worse my husband always says "you just had a baby don't be so hard on yourself. You still look great... " drives me crazy. Lol. Feel free to add me anyone!
  • pinkstarr
    Options
    HI! Looks like I'm in good company :) I'm a new mom to a 7 month old daughter and I'm struggling to drop the weight. Before pregnancy I was pretty fit and active but had a rough pregnancy and was on bed rest for the majority of the pregnancy. My goal is to be back in pre pregnancy shape by my daughter's first birthday and my 5 year wedding anniversary. I have 5 months and 25lbs to go! Feel free to add me anyone!! I'm looking for all the support and encouragement I can get! Good luck everyone!
  • Julaaro
    Options
    I am in the same boat. My daughter is three and I am ready to look to lose that belly! Let's do it together! Good Luck!
  • shmunster
    shmunster Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    I have a 2yo, and have lost 50 pounds, got another 10-20 to go

I decided I needed to lose weight when I caught myself out saying but ive just had a baby, when he was 18m old lol
  • suzzann666
    suzzann666 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    My youngest is 18 months and I'm trying to drop 10 more lbs and firm everything up.
    Feel free to add me as a friend. We can help motivate each other.
  • Mythel
    Mythel Posts: 72
    Options
    My youngest in now 3 1/2 and it's time for me to lose the last of my baby weight. I have about 20ish pounds to go. Feel free to add me!
  • swillis21
    swillis21 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I too am a mother :) A 3 yr old daughter and 18 mo old son. I was also overweight before I even got pregnant with the first, so that didn't help :/ But I've been on here since last April and to give all the mom's on here hope I thought I'd post :) I have about 7 lbs left and it seemed like it would take foreverrrrrr, but I'm almost to the light at the end of the tunnel and it feels great! So, hope that helps some of you who are feeling overwhelmed :)
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Hi Guys!! I am a mother to 5 kids, my oldest is 7 my youngest is 3 months. I joined MFP in November of 2010, I got 3 lbs away from my goal weight and found out that I was pregnant with #5. SURPRISE! Anyway, baby #5 is 3 months old now and I've got 24 lbs. to get back down to my goal weight.
    Any of you guys feel free to add me as your friend! I love MFP and all the encouragement I receive from my friends and I love to encourage too!!
  • Minti010
    Options
    Mother of an 11, 9 and 6 month old and lossing last 15 has been very difficult need support and help
  • lena0105
    lena0105 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I am a mom of two boys 18months and 3 years old. I am truing to loose at least 30 lbs.
  • Rachelion
    Options
    My daughter is 2 and I am so sick of using her as an excuse! 2012 is the year girl let's do this!
  • reneepugh
    reneepugh Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    2 years postpartum and still packing 75 lbs! feel free to add me...
  • HeidiLynnM
    Options
    I am a mom to 3 kiddo's......The oldest is 13, youngest 9! I am in the same boat......I wonder if I will ever lose the fat from the belly!!!! I had a lot of issues with my stomach, and I didnt care too much that I was gaining. I do now! Add me ladies :O)
  • joabe
    joabe Posts: 6
    Options
    I am so with you. My daughter is 2 and my son is 2 1/2 months. I'm Working VERY hard to drop the baby weight, and to get as fit as I was before having children. It is slowly coming off, however I gained about 5 pounds more with this pregnancy than my first. I feel like the baby weight came off so much easier the first time around. Looks like I'm going to have to work at it this time.
  • FeeeeMarieeee
    FeeeeMarieeee Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    My little girl is 23months old, I reached prepregnancy weight when she was 6months old but have put on weight since, and was over weight to begin with, so my goal is about 45-50lbs but feel free to add me! I'm all for cheering people on :)
  • anjeliqua
    Options
    My little one is 17 months and i have lost the weight but the love handles and pudge is still there. My stomache muscles are shot after baby #2.
  • katieo2012
    Options
    Oh gosh, me too! My son, now 3, stretched me out like crazy and I gained about 60 pounds with him. I also have a daughter and have gotten back to my pre-pregnacy weight with her, but I still need to lose about 30 lbs more to get to my pre-kids weight. I feel like it will never happen. How am I supposed to get rid of this bulging belly??! :-)

I was so resistant to log my food and calories, but now that I have found myfitnesspal it's become less daunting. I sure hope I see some progress soon, even if its only minimal. :-)

Good Luck Mommies!!