NSV - Thank you, Jillian! ;)

Options
CaseyBee
CaseyBee Posts: 163 Member
I just realized that if I put my hands on my natural waist and tense up like I'm being tickled,

I HAVE SOME SWEET MUSCLES UNDER THERE!

o.O

Not only do I have itty bitty abs, but I also feel obliques as well. This is incredible! I can't stop doing it, and I love it, haha! Third try on Ripped in 30, and it's definitely the charm. I kept quitting halfway through WII, but I'm about to start Week III for the very first time on Saturday, and I can't wait! Thank you, Jillian. :)

Replies

• ML0305
    ML0305 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    That's great! I love to put my hands on my waist...its the best feeling! Also, thanks to Jillian. :smile:
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Jillian works her stuff...even though she tends to get cursed out on a regualar by me..The chic gives you all you need...Congrats on feeling those ab muscles and obliques!
  • Beautybeyondmyskin
    Beautybeyondmyskin Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!! so feel you I LOVE JILLIAN she gets the job DONE!!!!! BUT SHE IS A BEAST.... i WAS YELLING AT HER THIS MORNING She worked my bun bun off they aint shaking as much as they use too lmbo...CONGRATS:bigsmile:
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    I cant wait to get a waist to grab!!!!!!!! The day I find abs, I am gonna parade around town in a bikini.
  • curliefrii
    curliefrii Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Awesome!

Jillian kicks my butt big time. I still have about 25 lbs to lose (aka still have a flabby mid-section), but I definitely already have more visibly more defined abs and obliques than before.

I started 30DS a while back, and recently, I started RI30. OH MY GOSH. So much harder!! Haha. Love it though. :)
  • gemmaldavies
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!