Food Journal

Options
I have noticed that on my home page where I track my food that at the end of the day when I submit the journal it will say "if everyday were like today, you would weigh X in 5 weeks". My question is, is that counting down from the time I started(I am almost 3 weeks in) or is going to keep saying 5 weeks until I reach that weight?

Replies

• mctiernan
    mctiernan Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    good question! I am not sure. Anyone?
  • Rach911
    Rach911 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    The number shown is based upon your last weigh in. So if you last logged in at 150 pounds, then if you ate like you did that day you would weigh X in 5 weeks.
  • annameier8706
    annameier8706 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    It means if your numbers were exactly the same as they were that day for 5 weeks you'd weigh X, based on that day's weight.
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    It always says 5 weeks... I think just to give you like a view into the future..
    So if the number is lower than you want it you increase your calorie goal, and if it is higher than you want it then you lower your calorie goal..
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    It takes your current weight (last logged) then it takes how many calorie deficit you had today and figures ok if you were 800 this day then at 3500 cals a lb over 5 weeks you would be at xxxxx cal deficit or X amount of pounds lost, then it subtracts it from your current logged number.

Its just an estimate and not likely accurate unless you did everything exactly the same
  • hillm12345
    hillm12345 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I personally think it lies!!! I swear that phrase and my scale are out to get me. I've been eating like X for the past 30 days and my scale has gone up.