First NSV

Options
So since I joined MFP in December I have been on the success stories thread a number of times reading about everyones weight loss success and NSV. Well today I had my very first NSV. There was a pair of dress pants that I had purchased sometime last year that I couldn't wear but I never returned them to the store in hopes that one day I would be able to wear them. That day was today!!!! I was so excited that I could wear them. I even sent a picture message to my mother wearing them and she even said that I looked like I was slimming down. Just had to share my excitement with someone. Thank you for reading! :)

Replies

• pkdreilly
    Options
    :) I can't wait to get back into some of my old clothes :)
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,385 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! Keep up the good work!!:flowerforyou:
  • reneepugh
    reneepugh Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! I have some pants like that.
  • MrsJohnston
    MrsJohnston Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I love that feeling! :)
  • jnbud2002
    jnbud2002 Posts: 216
    Options
    AWESOME! I <3 that feeling of being able to get into something you bought and haven't worn yet or in awhile!

p.s. I'm a noob, what's NSV? I'm racking my brain trying to figure it out
  • paisley2288
    paisley2288 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    What's NSV?
  • bohoatthebeach
    Options
    non-scale victory, i think. (:
  • ShrinkingChelle
    Options
    Amazing, keep up the great work!! Feels so good doesnt it :)
  • jnbud2002
    jnbud2002 Posts: 216
    Options
    non-scale victory, i think. (:

Why thank you! I recalled figuring it out last week sometime... but it left me :D
  • JoniBologna
    JoniBologna Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    That is fabulous, lady. Keep up your hard work and the NSVs will continue! :happy:
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    Super feeling! Keep it up!~
  • muwchck
    muwchck Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    That's awesome. I've been going at it for just over 2 weeks myself now, and I have 2 kids, one almost 6 and one just turned 7 months old this week. I have some pre-pregnancy clothes that I can't wait to get back into. And thing is, I want to be in things smaller than that since I've gained a ton of weight in the last 7 or 8 years.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,385 Member
    Options
    bump
  • smoore1988
    smoore1988 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!