TURBOFIRE RESULTS FOR MOTIVATION :)

HI MFP FRIENDS!!!!!

I AM JUST NOW ON MY 4TH DAY OF TURBOFIRE! AND I FEEL IS REALLY INTENSE! I KNOW IS GOING TO BE HARD FOR ME TO STICK TO IT, BUT I AM MOTIVATED. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW REAL SUCCESS STORIES FROM REAL PEOPLE AND I THOUGHT THIS WAS THE BEST WAY.

IF YOU HAVE ACHIEVED YOUR GOAL, DO YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS? ANYTHING THAT CAN HELP ME ACHIEVE MINE AND KEEP ME MOTIVATED?

THANK YOU ALL! YOUR HELP IS APPRECIATED!

Replies

• TriciaZ944
    TriciaZ944 Posts: 317 Member
    Good luck... I'm interested in the responses as well because I'm thinking about doing this after insanity. :)
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    I started Turbo Fire in June last year and was at 190lbs. I got down to 130lbs by November 7th, and now I'm toned and strong. :happy:

It's a pretty rough program, I had a lot of difficulty with it for the first 2 months. But it does get easier, and it does eventually start to feel good. I love doing the workouts now, and I always feel amazing after I do them. You just gotta do what works for you though, don't push yourself too hard at first and listen to your body. If you stick with it and really challenge yourself, Turbo Fire can absolutely give you amazing results. Best of luck to you! :heart:
  • Thank you so much! and i am stunned with you results!!!! Wow! Very inspirational. Do you mind sharing your eating habits? I imagine you must have been strick in order to achieve such great results!
    Thank you for your help!!!
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    I was very strict - but it became almost second nature to me after eating like that for a couple of months. Slow changes, though, baby steps as they say. lol. I was on 1200 calories until I hit 130lbs then gradually increased until I found a number that worked for me to maintain my weight. 2000 calories seems to be perfect for me, at least for now. I didn't eat hardly any fast food while I was losing, I do now occasionally though. I cut out most sweets, tried to stick with things like frozen yogurt and granola bars as my treats. I switched to skim milk, low fat cheeses / meats / dairy. I ate very little red meat (still don't eat much of it) and started eating a lot more fresh fruits and veggies as well as cooking more of my own foods instead of using the microwave. Little changes even just to what you already eat to make them less calorie dense or more nutritious will help you a ton. You don't want to cut out every single thing that you enjoy eating, but it's good to be strict with your diet and give yourself limitations. That control is what helped me stay on track. Just counting calories and eating the recommended serving sizes of things is a huge step in the right direction lol. As long as you are at a deficit and working out, you'll see the loss and eventually some muscle definition. :smile:
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    @Beezil - excellent! Looking forward to some great results myself ;)

I did Turbo Jam for 4 years, adored it but then joined a gym 2010 b/c I thought that would burn more cals. Doing the elliptical however is not as fun and then you get into the MFP rutt of burning hundreds of cals just doing cardio then eating them all back because you are hungry or because you can which ='s no results. At least I did discover Spinning in this process and adore that.

Started Turbo Fire yesterday and so far it has the same warm up as Turbo Jam so it's just an updated version. My plan is to still Spin + Turbo Fire on Saturdays and Turbo Fire + my regular 40 min power walks on lunch during the week, Turbo Fire only on Sundays and having the "rest day" on Wednesdays is perfect for me since I'm in grad classes that night and DH and I don't get home until 10:00 pm so I'll just have a 60 min walk those days so even then, it's not a complete rest day.

I use 1lb weighted hand gloves now, slightly heavier than the Beachbody official gloves that I used for my 4 years of Turbo Jam (and are now very gross, eww!) and highly recommend gloves.
  • DisneyMommy
    DisneyMommy Posts: 281 Member
    I started Turbo Fire in April at 167 lbs and reached my goal of 130 lbs in Nov. I absolutely love Turbo Fire. I ate a pretty normal but healthy diet while working out. I don't say foods are off limits because I'm the type of person who will want them that much more. For me it was just about setting limits and having a better relationship with food (I was a big emotional eater).
  • MereMe
    MereMe Posts: 312 Member
    I LLOOOOVVVVEEEE TF! My workout partner and I completed 16 weeks. I lost 44 pounds (my ticker does started after I had lost some of my weight obviously!) and over 25" while doing it and shakeology. Join the "Beach bodies by Beachbody" group on mfp. We have TONS of supports and results from the different BB programs and there is a thread for January TF beginners!

Stick with it and you will love it! We incorporate TF into a few days of our workouts still just because we MISS IT! (Currently on Chalean Extreme and Brazil Butt Lift programs)

BEST WISHES and keep your head up!

HOWSIT!?!?!?:drinker: