MY WEIGH IN!!! EXCITED!

Options
tammietifanie
tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
So today was my first weigh in i started my diet on march 9th and since then i have lost 2lbs, 4 inches of my waist and a inch off my hips... my mouth dropped when i saw that all my working out and eating good was finally paying off!!! Can't wait for my next weigh in!!

Replies

• tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    So today was my first weigh in i started my diet on march 9th and since then i have lost 2lbs, 4 inches of my waist and a inch off my hips... my mouth dropped when i saw that all my working out and eating good was finally paying off!!! Can't wait for my next weigh in!!
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    wtg:drinker:
  • jeffwyeg
    jeffwyeg Posts: 105
    Options
    Congratulations! I know how you feel...there was a time when I dreaded stepping on a scale, but now I look forward to it! I now have confidence when I step on the scale, because I know that due to my hard work and healthier eating, there's going to be a lower number there!

Way to go!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Good job! Keep up the great work! :flowerforyou:
  • swignal
    swignal Posts: 441
    Options
    great job Keep up the great work..

Sheila
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Congrats, that is so awesome, keep up the great work.
  • utexashorns
    Options
    That is fantastic progress! Great work!
  • gustergirl
    gustergirl Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Its very exciting!
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Keep it up!!
  • greysweatshirt
    Options
    Awesome job! Keep it up!!
  • lenmana
    lenmana Posts: 171
    Options
    4 inches that's amazing!!! Congrats...now I'm a little more motivated to go do my sit-ups :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!