Hiya! Is it too late for a New Years Resolution?

Options
:happy: I've decided I'm worth it! I might only be 29, but my body feels like it 50 and that is not okay with me. Diabetes runs in my family; both types and I never want to have to be on any diabetes medications. My mother just had to up her doses and my dad is looking into the insulin pump....needless to say, I wanted to lose weight in 2012, but now after hearing that my mom has chosen to just up her dose instead of eating right and exercising. I am trying to eat healthier and exercise more but by writing everything down and having people to motivate me, I can't fail! I think this website is going to help save my life!

Join me in kickin 2012 in the face and taking control!

Replies

• bert16
    bert16 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Best of luck to you in your weight loss adventure... sounds like you're making some smart choices for yourself. And I love your profile pic, BTW!
  • SpectacuLaura
    SpectacuLaura Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm returning back to the site after taking a break to eat my way through the holidays haha. So cheers to late start New Year's resolutions! This site is so awesome! Best of luck- you can do it! :)
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Me love you long time and 2012 is our year!! Xoxo