If your their then you cant be here;

Options
MassiveDelta
MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
complaining abowt grammer spelling an usage. Its more for effect then anything. All the complaining makes me want to lay down. I could have just been more better at stuff but instead i aint.

Replies

• MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Really all you grammar OCD fanatics dwell on one word, but a whole host of mistakes you ignore.
  • reepobob
    reepobob Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Dont bee two critical; people are getting grumpy when they try two loose wait...
  • spiritcrusher
    spiritcrusher Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I have no idea what you're saying.
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    w116462062.jpg
  • RobDelco
    Options
    I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I jus want 2 worry bout the wait i need to loose
  • badgerbadger1
    badgerbadger1 Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

OMG Ricky found the forums!!!!!
  • Akijade
    Akijade Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    ... ow.
  • thecanface
    thecanface Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options

AHHH!! THIS IS TERRIBLE! I "MINUS WELL" laugh!
  • michellelynne474
    michellelynne474 Posts: 49 Member
    Options

LOL ROFL!!!!
  • mdebbie1026
    mdebbie1026 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    You should of said so sooner.
  • PaLawDog
    Options
    Dont bee two critical; people are getting grumpy when they try two loose wait...

lol
  • iamstaceywood
    iamstaceywood Posts: 383 Member
    Options

I think I love you.
  • samatalma
    samatalma Posts: 197
    Options
    I'm not going to lie, I can be a grammar nazi sometimes and have been in the past on here.

But this was funny. I think I've given up on correcting people. And not just because I got in trouble for it either.
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options

My brain just cramped, as my IQ plummeted. :grumble:
  • niknak2308
    niknak2308 Posts: 315 Member
    Options

Lmao! :laugh:
  • BanjoKd
    BanjoKd Posts: 150
    Options
    Sometimes i can't spell and i leave out entire words...don't care...i'm not an idiot just don't care that much.
  • amy32lynn
    amy32lynn Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    im sorry. WHAT.........
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options

:heart: