Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

NSV - Pant sizes

So my new-new pants are getting kinda baggy again. When I lost 50ish I bought 3 pairs of very nice jeans in 34 honestly thinking there was no physical way my waist would get that small. So when I broke the 60s lost... I decided to try on a 32, it fit so nice, making my 34s look like CRAP. It fit so nice I bought a 2nd pair. So now both my 32s need a belt. You can def see they are big. I swear if I have to buy a 30 waist pair of pants im gonna feel like a 12 year old... and im 28.

I know why too... damn Jillian Michaels. My wife, Mrsgreentea703, and I are on our 2nd round of Ripped in 30. I suggest doing the 30 Day Shred first, it get super boring by the time you finish, but it will let you appreciate Ripped in 30 when you do it next like we did. Now round 2, its just a great full workout for our time.

Good luck to you all and drink lots of water.

Replies

• MrsGreenTea703
    MrsGreenTea703 Posts: 300 Member
    You are too adorable! I love you so much, even if you have to wear a size 30. I am very proud of you and you should be proud too! Jillian kicks butt, so those inches add up! =)

YOU'RE A ROCKSTAR! <3 And I'm your biggest fan! <3
  • flowerpower381
    flowerpower381 Posts: 53 Member
    Great job!

My hubby got down to 30's for awhile. I had to drive all over trying to find 30x30 jeans. =)
  • MrsGreenTea703
    MrsGreenTea703 Posts: 300 Member
    Great job!

My hubby got down to 30's for awhile. I had to drive all over trying to find 30x30 jeans. =)

Awww that's excellent!!! I bet they are hard to find! hehe
  • Virginia90
    Virginia90 Posts: 317 Member
    Amazing job!

I'm glad to know that the 30 Day Shred followed by Ripped in 30 is effective! I have less than a week left of the 30 Day Shred, then I'm moving on to Ripped in 30!
  • sylvuz323
    sylvuz323 Posts: 468 Member
    Congrats! Always an awesome feeling zipping up or buttoning up a smaller pair of jeans.
  • Cold_Steel
    Cold_Steel Posts: 897 Member
    It is not awesome when pants cost money !...

August size 46... nice had like 4 or 5 pants at that size

October size 44 nice bought like 2 pairs because the 46s were falling down

November size 42 -- nice bought like 2 pairs, but crap now the 46s can't even be held up by a belt, and the 44s are too baggy

December size 40- eh... down two 2 pairs of pants that actually fit... whooo got a pair of 40s for christmas, bought 40 jeans

January - crap.... size 38... size 42 are now falling off having to fold in under belt.

It gets expensive.. when will this madness end? Granted... I have followed some advice here on MFP ...shop at thrift stores and walmart if your in the process of losing... Then buy the nice stuff later.
  • Virginia90
    Virginia90 Posts: 317 Member
    It is not awesome when pants cost money !...

August size 46... nice had like 4 or 5 pants at that size

October size 44 nice bought like 2 pairs because the 46s were falling down

November size 42 -- nice bought like 2 pairs, but crap now the 46s can't even be held up by a belt, and the 44s are too baggy

December size 40- eh... down two 2 pairs of pants that actually fit... whooo got a pair of 40s for christmas, bought 40 jeans

January - crap.... size 38... size 42 are now falling off having to fold in under belt.

It gets expensive.. when will this madness end? Granted... I have followed some advice here on MFP ...shop at thrift stores and walmart if your in the process of losing... Then buy the nice stuff later.

Now THAT I definitely agree with! I've only lost 10lbs, but I've gone down 4 women's jean sizes! I HAD to buy a pair of jeans that fit me because I looked like I was trying to start a new trend.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!