only women could relate..

Options
Okay, so there are a lot of times when you don't want what you have and other people wish they did.
Like boobs. I was a 36D when I was 16 then went to a 36 DD at 17, 36 DDD at 19. At 20 back to 36DDs. I have lost 40 lbs over the past 2 years and nothing changed. I dont want surgery but I just want to be a D cup again. Bikini tops dont work, regular shirts almost never fit right, and if I find cute bras they are like 50 bucks. Does anyone know a way to make boobs smaller without going to extremes like surgery?

Replies

• Erica002
    Erica002 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    There is nothing you can do to change your boobs.
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    Continue to lose body fat and they will get smaller. You cannot spot reduce fat. If losing more weight doesnt work... Breast reduction? :(

Edit: also I wish this was my problem being that I'm between A and AA
  • Marley112586
    Marley112586 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    What is with all you big breasted women!? Be happy with what you have, you could be like me and be in a B cup. :( But I do sympathize for you back pain.
  • xsmilexforxmex
    xsmilexforxmex Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately only more weight loss is the key there..
  • phoenixheat
    Options
    I am terrified of losing mine with weight loss! :laugh:

I suppose losing some wouldn't be bad considering I am an F...it will be so worth it though!
  • Tennessee2019
    Tennessee2019 Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    Be happy that you don't have my son's girlfriend's problem. She is 17 & wears a size J bra.
  • sixxbaby
    sixxbaby Posts: 543
    Options
    Sometimes it is what it is; when I started my journey I was a 46DD; now I am a 38DD...so my measurement around my body has changed but my actual boobs are the same; I think it depends on how you exercise though; I do a lot of strength training and kick boxing so I think that has helped them stay where they are; and I think you should just enjoy them; I know I do mine (although after three kids I would like a lift)
  • sixxbaby
    sixxbaby Posts: 543
    Options
    Be happy that you don't have my son's girlfriend's problem. She is 17 & wears a size J bra.

OMG.....
  • Elizabeth_M
    Elizabeth_M Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Aren't there Bra Minimizers out there? I thought I had seen some that (claim to) take you down a cup size.
  • BelleHeart
    BelleHeart Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    More weight loss! Sorry! I feel bad cause I'm a D..... = /
  • kesteele
    kesteele Posts: 127
    Options
    I'm a 40D and either I had noticed my bra's shrank or when I gained weight It went to my boobs or something but I started having "spillage" but Today I noticed that after moving around all day I didn't have as much spillage.....if any of that makes any sense. I think the more you lose from your mid section you'll probably lose boobs....but I guess it depends on the person.
  • Puffins1958
    Puffins1958 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I had a breast reduction that took me from a 48DDD down to a 42D. I've lost 29 lbs and am now a 42C. As far as I know, if you loose weight, they will get smaller as well, :)
  • ZyheeMoongazer
    ZyheeMoongazer Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Aren't there Bra Minimizers out there? I thought I had seen some that (claim to) take you down a cup size.

There are but all they do is squish them. I am a 42DD and these babies are heavy! For many women the extra weight can cause serious back problems and constant pain. Thankfully I have not had that issue.

I think the desire for a smaller chest or a larger chest is much like those with curly hair want straight hair and people with straight hair want curly hair. The grass is always greener on the other side.

I do agree with what others have said, weight loss can help. I was a 32B when I was at my lowest weight, I hope to be close to that again when I reach my goal. If you are in pain or have back problems due to your heavy chest and weight loss has not helped, surgery may be the only option.
  • gaily_68
    gaily_68 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I understand. I had the same problem....through weight gain or weight loss, my band size change, but not my cup size--always a DDD (with spillover). I had lost a little weight & it was stable for 5 years, then I did the surgery (insurance approved). I couldn't be happier. One year after surgery, I was a 34 C. I have since gained 20 pounds & now am more comfortable in a 34 D. Hoping that after the weight comes back off I'll go back to a C. I know you don't want surgery, but after back pain, indentions on my shoulders, pain when running, etc. etc. for years I would say it was worth it. Although I'm back to a 34 D, I don't "look" that big because with a reduction, you get firmness & lift (a plus) :-) Good luck!
  • sexforjaffacakes
    sexforjaffacakes Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options

bet he doesn't think it's a problem :P
  • jennalink807
    jennalink807 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I'm an A cup and i'll take whatever you've got left-over LOL I've always been pear shaped
  • Le_Joy
    Le_Joy Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    It really depends on what your breasts are composed of. One of my friends is size H or I and she had a scan of some kind done and was told hers will not get smaller with weight loss and they don't have much fatty tissue in them. It's one fo the steps for seeing if someone is a candidate for reduction surgery now.
  • gaily_68
    gaily_68 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    It really depends on what your breasts are composed of. One of my friends is size H or I and she had a scan of some kind done and was told hers will not get smaller with weight loss and they don't have much fatty tissue in them. It's one fo the steps for seeing if someone is a candidate for reduction surgery now.

Yep.....that's how I got approved for my reduction. :-)
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I'm a 36D and bikini tops still barely fit at an XL. It's really annoying. I think I'd be most happy at a loose C cup. I feel your pain on this though because I've lost about the same as you and my ta-tas have shrunk a minuscule amount. Essentially just making my size D bras fit a little better. Just wait it out, I know it sucks, but there may be a point where your body just budges.

Good luck <3
  • Amy911Gray
    Amy911Gray Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean..they are always in the way, hurt jumping rope and high impact aerobics, shirts and jackets don't fit...What gets me through most days is this thought, "What if I left them at home for just one day with a babysitter?" Usually good for a 30 minute chuckle!