Dear Hobo Lobbyists

Options
Contrarian
Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
I don't actually stab hobos. I sincerely apologise for every joke I have ever made about hobo-stabbery. I am actually a hobo supporter and would like more information about your fine organisation.

Replies

• reepobob
    reepobob Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    My ex-wife calls me a "lazy bum"...does that qualify me? If it does, put the effing knife down...thank you.
  • Lizzy_Sunflower
    Lizzy_Sunflower Posts: 1,510 Member
    Options
    I mourn the death of hobo-stabbing jokes.

It really was the gift that kept on giving.

:sad:
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    I mourn the death of hobo-stabbing jokes.

It really was the gift that kept on giving.

:sad:

Me, too. We need to make a commerical with Sarah McLachlan holding a dead hobo-stabbing joke while a sad, sad song plays in the bakeground. Or maybe she should be holding a dead sense of humor.
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,319 Member
    Options
    Stabbing?
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I dont stab them,I keep them tied up in my basement listening to Barry Manilow till they stab themselves
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    Attention hobos:
    hobo8.gif
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    My ex-wife calls me a "lazy bum"...does that qualify me? If it does, put the effing knife down...thank you.

Hobos and Bums are two different things. Hobos smoke cigars, bums ask for money from people who smoke cigars.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options

Hobos and Bums are two different things. Hobos smoke cigars, bums ask for money from people who smoke cigars.

This guy gets it.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Right. I don't stab hobos, either.

I, too, would love more information on this fine organization. Perhaps a member directory???
  • yummy♥
    yummy♥ Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    thank you Miss C.

we all good now.

sincerely,
    hobos
  • jetscreaminagain
    jetscreaminagain Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    Pardon me. I may have gotten lost on my way to the meeting of the International Association of Pine Cone Bird Feeder Manufacturers. Perhaps our organizations can work together?
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    Pardon me. I may have gotten lost on my way to the meeting of the International Association of Pine Cone Bird Feeder Manufacturers. Perhaps our organizations can work together?

I learned today (on MFP.com no doubt) that rodents like peanut butter. When is your organization going to stop ignoring this important issue? Birds and rodents getting married? It is written, birds and bees, not birds and rodents. Please respond to this important issue!
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    The difference between hobos and bums is a frequent topic of conversation in our car. We usually talk about hobos when we are in the car. Seems like the appropriate place. My husband knows a lot about hobos. He told me yesterday that Wil Wheaton tried to be a hobo.
  • lor007
    lor007 Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    Are we allowed to stab non-hobos or is all stabbing off limits?
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    The difference between hobos and bums is a frequent topic of conversation in our car. We usually talk about hobos when we are in the car. Seems like the appropriate place. My husband knows a lot about hobos. He told me yesterday that Wil Wheaton tried to be a hobo.

Nice!

I've tried a few times, but my wife keeps finding me.
  • Lizzy_Sunflower
    Lizzy_Sunflower Posts: 1,510 Member
    Options
    thank you Miss C.

we all good now.

sincerely,
    hobos

:laugh:

I must ask are you a member of the Hobo Union?
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    How does one become a hobo. Some days the idea is actually quite appealing.
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    How does one become a hobo. Some days the idea is actually quite appealing.

First you need a sack.
  • jetscreaminagain
    jetscreaminagain Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options

I learned today (on MFP.com no doubt) that rodents like peanut butter. When is your organization going to stop ignoring this important issue? Birds and rodents getting married? It is written, birds and bees, not birds and rodents. Please respond to this important issue!

Your objection to groups intermarrying did not rhyme, so I cannot take it seriously. Returning to the topic, ahem, perhaps I could get a tax break to employ hobos in the manufacture of pine cone bird feeders, thereby benefiting both organizations and their constituencies.
  • onedayillbamilf
    onedayillbamilf Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    I once was asked why I eat like a hobo, does that qualify me?
This discussion has been closed.