p90x question

Options
eriny
eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
i see alot of people have it does anyone have any results (hardcore ) to show (pics) and how much did you pay for it . my results have been from here and the floor just curious if it really works or if its like all the other tv offers
thanks

Replies

• eriny
    Options
    i see alot of people have it does anyone have any results (hardcore ) to show (pics) and how much did you pay for it . my results have been from here and the floor just curious if it really works or if its like all the other tv offers
    thanks
  • thejarviclan
    thejarviclan Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    This may not be helpful but a friend that I only see about once a month started P90X in January and when I saw her last week, she looked so great I asked her what she was doing!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Jessmomof3 is doing it & I think she has results pics. She's doing awesome! If you don't get a lot of hits on this thread, you should go check out the P90X thread & ask them. I'm sure they'd help you out.

I have P90x sitting in my living room staring at me from its box. It scares me! :laugh:
  • CTOlson
    CTOlson Posts: 3
    Options
    Got a ton of pictures here http://bitly.com/djil7. I've been doing it since June. In 4 months I lost 40 pounds and have kept them off another 4. I bought it through Beachbody because I wanted the whole support and everything. Was looking at Ebay but by the time you add in shipping etc you save like 10 bucks or something. It's worth it especially if you compare it to other like fitness products like personal trainers or crossfit membership etc.
  • ericac
    ericac Posts: 2,679
    Options
    I use it to supplement my workouts both at the gym and at home and I love it......It runs about 120 I believe. There is a thread "P90X whose with me?" The Beachbody coach that is on there (Tena) has done it several times, 3 I think....she's nearly 50 and looks AMAZING! I'm sure there are a lot of others...........Erica
  • velezdina
    velezdina Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Sorry, what is P90X ??
  • sandy429
    sandy429 Posts: 2,779 Member
    Options
    I don't have any pictures as of yet (computer died - lost a lot of stuff), but I do plan on taking more pictures on Sunday when I finish my third round (yep, I've done it three times).

I can tell you that I'm female, 37, mother of two small children, 5'9", 121 lbs, 14.5% body fat. I'm in elite athlete shape all thanks to Tony Horton & P90X.

It is an intense workout, but you will also get out of it what you put into it. If you follow the nutrition guide and push yourself during all of the workouts (including yoga), you will not be disappointed.
  • jeffrey71
    jeffrey71 Posts: 432
    Options
    thanks

Hi!
    I am in my second round of P90X doing the classic version. The results are very real if you go after them. I am 55 years old and when I started I could not do a pull up. I now do sets of 10 to 15 repeatedly. I don't know how many push ups of different types but I just won a bet at work for doing over 100 standards. When I started P90X I had a body fat percentage of about 17.5. I am now at about 10.5 my goal is single digits. The program is very intense if you attack it. I would unquestionalbly recommend it. My cost was about $140 with shipping. But for the results to happen you have to "bring it". Just like Tony Horton says. Read the online reviews, they are real. I hope to be doing it when I am 60 (Man! Thats not too long! LOL).

Best of luck to you and I truly hope you are successful. I have even convinced my wife to start doing the "X" with me! Left me know if I can provide any further assistance.

Jeffrey
  • trenauldo
    trenauldo Posts: 235
    Options
    Eriny... I'll let you know about the results when I come out of the other end of this meat grinder on June 16... lol.

Aside from that, it's time to show my ignorance... How do you get a pic to post on this board? The only buttons I see are for various smileys.
  • eriny
    Options
    thanks to all here that helped with question but i think i am going against it . i went on u tube p90x results nothing like tv info they are good some results 90% finished no better then where im at now (result wise) plus most are young 16-25 looks like . though here i learn how to eat so dont need that part . so thank you again i will still post on p90x links so together lets kick some *kitten* :mad:
  • BR1986FB
    BR1986FB Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    I'm starting week 11 and have dropped 32 lbs, about 20% bodyfat and have gone from a size 48 to a 36 jean.

It's the real deal.

I'm so excited about the program I've decided to become a Beachbody.com coach.
  • eriny
    Options
    br do you have any pictures of the results
  • BR1986FB
    BR1986FB Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options

I have only taken "before" photos. I don't plan on posting photos until I reach my goal which is around 200-210 lbs. I started at 288.

I expect to hit my goal by the end of round 2 of P90X. I have about 3 weeks left in my first round and am projecting a 40-45 lb weight loss.

Not that it makes a difference but I'm 41 years old.

With all of the pushups you do, you'd be like a fish to water with this program.
  • eriny
    Options

I have only taken "before" photos. I don't plan on posting photos until I reach my goal which is around 200-210 lbs. I started at 288.

I expect to hit my goal by the end of round 2 of P90X. I have about 3 weeks left in my first round and am projecting a 40-45 lb weight loss.

Not that it makes a difference but I'm 41 years old.

With all of the pushups you do, you'd be like a fish to water with this program.
    ok but id like to see some before and after pics of anybody doing p90x
    30 day 60 and 90 day pics would be great
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    Jessmomof3 is doing it & I think she has results pics. She's doing awesome! If you don't get a lot of hits on this thread, you should go check out the P90X thread & ask them. I'm sure they'd help you out.

I have P90x sitting in my living room staring at me from its box. It scares me! :laugh:

Thanks! Yep, anyone feel free to join in on the P90X thread here if you have questions! I don't always catch *all* of the threads here (they move fast!) asking questions. P90X is an awesome home workout system and has given me strength and definion like nothing else! :bigsmile:
  • CTOlson
    CTOlson Posts: 3
    Options
    Ya I have them on that link I sent. I'm 44 btw. Starting weight was around 223, I am now 183ish. Cholesterol down, HR down, fitness test numbers way way up. My coach lost 60! I ski all day now whereas before it was quit at 2.

Here it is again: http://bitly.com/djil7

:smile:
  • trenauldo
    trenauldo Posts: 235
    Options
    I'm starting week 11 and have dropped 32 lbs, about 20% bodyfat and have gone from a size 48 to a 36 jean.

It's the real deal.

I'm so excited about the program I've decided to become a Beachbody.com coach.
    Awesome that you're doing TBB coaching bro... You're gonna love it...