30 Day Shred buddies?

Options

Replies

• ohmywonwon
    Options
    I started a bit more then a week ago and did it four days straight. Work through the soreness, I promise it gets better! I just finished Day 5 of level 1 so add me if you want :)
  • BPayton27
    BPayton27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    I just finished L1 day 4! I decided to jump on the bandwagon after hearing so many good things about it. If you're considering it, I recommend doing the Biggest Loser bootcamp first. It will really prepare you!
  • vadiane1
    Options
    I'm on day 11...took 2 days off because I seemed to of pulled a muscle and wanted to give it time to heal Was back at it today. Getting ready to start level 2! I have lost a bunch of inches off my waist and hips doing this DVD! Love it, would love to sucker punch Jillian @ 5:00am each morning!
  • SheilaS95
    Options
    Add me! I just started it yesterday, haven't gotten around to doing it yet today, although I did do a lot of the same stuff at the gym this morning for my strength training, and then 35 minutes of cardio (couldn't pass up my gym workout, earning points to get free personal training sessions!)
  • AshleyNPeters
    AshleyNPeters Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I do the 30DS as one of my workouts, but i don't do it as my only workout. I get too bored so I mix up the circuits along with cardio and other workout DVD's. I just got her Killer buns and thighs DVD and that's a good burn!
  • AshleyNPeters
    AshleyNPeters Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm starting level 2 in the am. =( You can add me I want to hear how everyone else does.

I actually like level 2 better than level 1. I feel like it goes by faster. let me know how it goes!! :)
  • veniceit
    veniceit Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'll do level 2 day 7 tomorrow. I thought I was going to die on day one ahahha. But ya after a few days you get through it.

Level two threw me a bit on day 3, but I think I was having low blood sugar.

My advise is to make sure to get something to eat before you workout. I made some energy bites, from the internet, but something to carry you through, and bring a glass of water. Also wear a pad if you've had kids and you pee with jumping jacks like I do.

Listen to your body, I usually do 4-6 days, then take a day off. I've had some problems with my shoulder and knees, so don't want to injure myself. I believe they recommend 6 days on 1 day off.

Good luck. I've lost 6lbs and 9.25" so far.
  • soon2bhotmom
    soon2bhotmom Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    There is a February group starting this soon. I've been doing it most days for about 3 weeks. I love that its only 20 mins!
  • soon2bhotmom
    soon2bhotmom Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Shred It In February 2012! (nikki1anna)
  • Mikaylarae27
    Mikaylarae27 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    ooo ooo ooo me too, me too! I'm on day 5!
  • emfnp
    emfnp Posts: 23
    Options
    Just started it yesterday and sore, but lovin lovin lovin it. Disparately hoping to see results! feel free to add me ^^v
  • Blakemore1229
    Options
    Started day 2 today its a GREAT dvd
  • danielle53102
    danielle53102 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Add me I would love to start :)
  • rocknkitten13
    Options
    I hated the 30 Day Shred when I first did it. Well I've been back at it for a few weeks (I also add Zumba, weight lifting and yoga/thai chi/pilates to the mix). While I haven't seen the scale move (at all) I'm seeing a HUGE difference in how things fit. I'm wearing a size 10 again and was a 12 in December. I'm still on Workout 2 and like it the best. Probably going to give Workout 3 a whirl tonight.

If you stick to it and eat healthy you will see results. Hell, I don't eat healthy and am seeing results. That said...I'm trying to eat better.
  • cssm
    cssm Posts: 25
    Options
    Hi everyone I'm loving it! Just wondering how you are logging it? Circuit? Pls help
  • SanDFit
    SanDFit Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 4. Really sore.but it feels good!
  • calana
    calana Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I've done 30DS before and I'm back doing it again. Today was L1D6 for me so I'm 1/5 of the way through! Anyone can feel free to add me :)
  • veniceit
    veniceit Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Ya I log it as circuit.

Ven
  • laura328
    laura328 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    i started day 1 of level 2 yesterday. awesome! i'm not doing it every day, more like 4 days per week and i do other stuff on the weekends. i am seeing results in inches (2" from my chest; 1" from my hips; 1" from my belly) but have not been weighing because everyone says the scale won't show the results when you're doing the shred. i know from the buckets of sweat that i'm doing good things for my body! jillian and i have a love hate relationship for sure! i hate her at the beginning of the dvd but love her when i'm done!
  • jschavrien11
    Options
    I'm on day 7, I take a day break in between because of my schedule. I'm still on Level 1, after restarting it. I do other things such as the arc trainer 1 day a week, but I want to try her other dvds too. ! Feel free to add me