We are here to support eachother... Not to troll.

Options
13»

Replies

• marleebaby
    Options
    AMEN! I have had some people be rude to me on days where I was really struggling, it doesn't help AT ALL.
  • chrisc16
    Options
    I would be wary of any anonymous advice, from anyone. Remember, the formulas used on this site are approximations at best. I would urge anyone who has not lost weight or is struggling to see their own family doctor and/or dietitian so you can get a full physical and blood work so a proper diet can be developed just for you.

Diet alone won't work. You need some exercise to boost your metabolism.

Good luck.
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    Also if you don't like someone click the little triangle by their name and choose ignore user, problem solved. You have all the control you need, you just have to use it!

Ha that's awesome, I never knew what that was for!

Thanks!

Yep more people need to use it, the trolls would go away, and people wouldn't have to get so worked up over things. It'd be a win-win for the board.
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options

I believe the phrase "you catch more flies with honey than vinegar" applies here. You can be informative and make the person aware of their errors without being mean or berating them. Sure there are times when we'd all like to yell, but given this is a community meant for support and help, not nagging, it's better to bite your tongue than to upset someone.

This 100%, you are more likely to get your point across with helpful, informative words than mockery and ill thought out responses.

and with that said I am locking this thread, these threads never end well and I don't fancy sifting through a ton of reports in the morning.

Be good...pretty please :flowerforyou:

CatCrazy
    MyFitnessPal Forum Moderator
This discussion has been closed.