tipping

Options
jenken99
jenken99 Posts: 564 Member
i weighed myself i have only been on the wagon so far for a week, and i weighed in today and lost 4 pounds i am pretty proud of myself, i was hoping to ,lose more but i can live with 4 pounds this is a step ahead and better than nothing.:tongue:

Replies

• jenken99
    Options
    i weighed myself i have only been on the wagon so far for a week, and i weighed in today and lost 4 pounds i am pretty proud of myself, i was hoping to ,lose more but i can live with 4 pounds this is a step ahead and better than nothing.:tongue:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    4 pounds is really great! :drinker:
  • crazybigchick
    Options
    :drinker: four pounds is fantasic! congrats!
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Congratulations but what does the title have to do with the topic? I'm blonde so I don't catch on real quick.

Memaw
  • naugustyniak
    naugustyniak Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Congratulations but what does the title have to do with the topic? I'm blonde so I don't catch on real quick.

Memaw

I'm not blonde and didn't get it either. :tongue:
  • memaw66
    Options

Memaw

Whew!!! I thought it was just me. I even checked a couple of times to make sure it really said that at the top!!!! LOL
  • jowily
    jowily Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Isn't it like "tipping the scales" - not like tipping at a restaurant.
  • memaw66
    Options
    Maybe that's it but I really wish she would have finished it because it could be made into anything.
  • bathedinshadow
    bathedinshadow Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I would say it's "tipping the scale" as well. Pretty common saying. :tongue:
  • joann
    joann Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    :noway: :noway: :noway:
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    That's a great start!! Way to go!
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options

Memaw

Whew!!! I thought it was just me. I even checked a couple of times to make sure it really said that at the top!!!! LOL

LOL... I had to come and check, because I thought it might be about cow tipping!:laugh: :laugh:

Congrats though, on the weight loss
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Isn't it like "tipping the scales" - not like tipping at a restaurant.

LOL!! I expected to see something about a restaurant tip too!!

Congrats on the weightloss!!! :drinker:
  • jenken99
    Options

Memaw

LOL... I had to come and check, because I thought it might be about cow tipping!:laugh: :laugh:

Congrats though, on the weight loss
    just meant i have finally moved it, speaking about tipping cows has any one ever heard of fainting goats? they faint when they hear a loud noise,ooo that would be fun ny to see, sorry to get off topic!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options

just meant i have finally moved it, speaking about tipping cows has any one ever heard of fainting goats? they faint when they hear a loud noise,ooo that would be fun ny to see, sorry to get off topic!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You just hijacked your own post, how funny! I have seen the fainting goats, I think on Dirty Jobs on the discovery channel. If you search it on YouTube, you'd probably see them too...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!