Hello from Minnesota - Home of the Hot Dish

Options
I have been a member for a week now and I love the site. I knew there had to be someplace that had all of the tools to help pull weight loss all together.

I decided to get serious this year and started working out on an 8 week free guest pass from a local gym. So.... I have been getting up at 4:30 am every week day so I can work out from 5:00 to 6:00 then get ready for work. This appears to be the only time I can carve out of my schedule.
I am not sure what to do when my 8 weeks are done. Hopefully I can just maintain any weight loss
at that time.
I really need to lose about 100 pounds but realisticly am hopeing to lose anywhere between 33 and 50 pounds. After all I didn't gain it all in one year so I shouldn't be surprized if it takes more then a year to take it off.

Replies

• bkrbabe57
    bkrbabe57 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I have been a member for a week now and I love the site. I knew there had to be someplace that had all of the tools to help pull weight loss all together.

I decided to get serious this year and started working out on an 8 week free guest pass from a local gym. So.... I have been getting up at 4:30 am every week day so I can work out from 5:00 to 6:00 then get ready for work. This appears to be the only time I can carve out of my schedule.
    I am not sure what to do when my 8 weeks are done. Hopefully I can just maintain any weight loss
    at that time.
    I really need to lose about 100 pounds but realisticly am hopeing to lose anywhere between 33 and 50 pounds. After all I didn't gain it all in one year so I shouldn't be surprized if it takes more then a year to take it off.
  • indigirl
    Options
    Welcome! Good Luck :flowerforyou:
  • rodeoruss
    Options
    Welcome
  • peacefulwarrior
    Options
    Welcome and good luck with all your goals.
  • ConnieLynn
    ConnieLynn Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Hi there and welcome.

If you keep counting calories, you will continue to lose weight whether you exercise or not. Exercise has it's own benefits besides helping weight loss.

You can always just go for a walk or do a work out at home to some of your favorite music.

Keep up the good work and let us know your progress.

Connie Lynn
  • trishara
    Options
    Hello from another Minnesotan!!!

Where are you at?
    I'm in West St. Paul:wink:
  • shana1875
    Options
    Good Luck to you:smile: