Nice!
  • kristyemilia
    kristyemilia Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Good job..I can see the difference and just keep up the great work and continue to push forward...
  • bahacca
    bahacca Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Great job and THANK YOU for posting pics at a time period that isn't a year or more. I plan on posting after 8 weeks because I know people can get discouraged when they don't think that anything is changing in a small time frame. And I need it for ME to see results to know to keep on keeping on! Keep up the great work!
  • leann74016
    leann74016 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I honestly did this comparison b/c i was getting so discouraged myself. I had gained 2 lbs last week after a trip to see family out of state. I wanted to see if I had really lost anything that I could tell myself and low and behold i had! I just didn't realize it til i compared the two pictures!! I am glad I am able to inspire others through my pictures in the middle of still losing weight. :) Keep up the great work everyone and thank you again for all your kind words!
  • myopus
    myopus Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    It is inspiring - you look great!
  • melrose09
    melrose09 Posts: 271
    Options
    Awesome job! Keep it up :) Looking forward to your future success photos! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!