I am amazed

Options
So earlier I posted about receiving my HRM I put to use at the gym today. Everyday I put in my info based on the machines and MFP. Well I have probably been burning way more than I put. Today for a 1 hour workout which consisted of 30 min elliptical and 30 min calisthenics I burned 807 according to my HRM. I have been putting 598 total.

That raised my required intake to 2007 calories a day if I eat back everything. Whoa, what a difference.

Replies

• stimpy6298
    Options
    So earlier I posted about receiving my HRM I put to use at the gym today. Everyday I put in my info based on the machines and MFP. Well I have probably been burning way more than I put. Today for a 1 hour workout which consisted of 30 min elliptical and 30 min calisthenics I burned 807 according to my HRM. I have been putting 598 total.

That raised my required intake to 2007 calories a day if I eat back everything. Whoa, what a difference.
  • nickybr38
    nickybr38 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    The hard part isn't gaining extra calories, the hard part is eating them back with healthy foods! HAha. I kind of gave up in that area... and only eat back as much as I can of my exercise calories instead of all of them.