10 minute solution exercise videos

lucky01day
lucky01day Posts: 21 Member
edited September 19 in Fitness and Exercise
so I went and bought a couple of those videos b/c well when its not gorgeous outside I can't muster up enough motivation to walk to the gym to workout and refuse to drive to the gym when I can clearly walk there... ANYWAY, I LOVE them... its great for days when I'm feeling lame and even if I'm not motivated to actually bust my butt and get in gear I can't seem to come up with an excuse to not at least pop in a video for 10min =) anyone else use these or know of any other ones that are short but great?

Replies

• lucky01day
    so I went and bought a couple of those videos b/c well when its not gorgeous outside I can't muster up enough motivation to walk to the gym to workout and refuse to drive to the gym when I can clearly walk there... ANYWAY, I LOVE them... its great for days when I'm feeling lame and even if I'm not motivated to actually bust my butt and get in gear I can't seem to come up with an excuse to not at least pop in a video for 10min =) anyone else use these or know of any other ones that are short but great?
  • chunkabutt25
    chunkabutt25 Posts: 277 Member
    ok i know this is going to sound uber lame :wink: but i still do Richard Simmons :bigsmile:
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    ok i know this is going to sound uber lame :wink: but i still do Richard Simmons :bigsmile:
    Sweatin' to the Oldies baby. I love him!!!
  • chunkabutt25
    Sweatin' to the Oldies baby. I love him!!!

it kinda makes it fun lol
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Sorry Lucky, we kind of didn't answer your question. :blushing:
  • lucky01day
    haha-sure ya did... Richard Simmons... another workout video to make things fun... are there short ones though? I like the 10min ones b/c a lot of the time I just don't have a lot of time but it makes me feel like I'm at least getting SOMETHING in... or if I'm not feeling like working out that 10min usually gets me pumped up enough to do a little more when I normally wouldn't =)
  • chunkabutt25
    i just do it as long as i have time for and then shut er' off :bigsmile:
  • karlira
    karlira Posts: 100
    h, i love the 10 minute solution Pilates, although it's kind of hard you know but as you said, there's no excuse b/c it's only 10 minutes....
    I also work out with Tamilee "I want those..." (arms, abs, buns) collection... Each DVD has 2 routines of 15 minutes each, i like them a lot

Good luck!
  • SuhailVal
    SuhailVal Posts: 13 Member
    Yes! They are so great. I love the Kickboxing one myself. I think it kicks butt :happy: , it's challenging, and plus I know it will be over soon on the more intense ones! :laugh:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    30 day shred is another great workout and less than 30 min with warmup and stretch
This discussion has been closed.