I dont wanna sound like I am moaning but.....

Options
Hi all,

So far this year I have lost 12lbs (well 11.6lbs) this week I lost one.

I had a massive blow out weekend but got straight back on track and reigned it in....

BUT I am feeling really disappointed and a bit low today, even though I lost weight!

I have no idea why!

i know it wont stop me from exercising, I just worry I am losing enthusiasm and I really dont want that to happen. Please help!

Replies

• icwhyte
    Options
    I know what you mean! I have been going to the gym for 4 months now and have to down 1000calries from my daily diet and had lost 6 kg, i took 1 week off for Christmas hols (didn't binge or anything just stopped gym as in my hotel there wasn't one) and now am back up to 96 kg, in the last 3 weeks i have been going daily to the gym and those blasted 2 kg refuse to come off! I am trying everything but not seeing results.

I am losing enthusiasm too.

Be strong and fight the boredom, we will get back....
  • Fatbuster205
    Fatbuster205 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    You are so tough on yourself! You are doing great! You have had an emotional roller coaster in the last couple of weeks - that is probably why you are feeling low! :sad: But remember how far you have come already and be nice to yourself! :flowerforyou: And 11.6lbs is a lot to lose in 25 days! I aim for 1lb a week and I don't always achieve that - as long as the overall effect is downwards I keep going! Try and ease up a little - YOU KNOW what everyone says - the slower you lose the weight the more likely it is that it will stay off! This should be about changing attitudes and behaviours rather than a diet! Sending you a very big hug!!!:happy:
  • Ahluvly
    Ahluvly Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    This could be anything to do with guilt from the weekend to hormones. Don't worry about it and plan your week with good clean foods and get some regular exercise in. It's up to us whether we wake up in a good mood or not, we always have a choice how we react to situations and...........it might be worth you just taking a walk, clearing your head and thinking of the positives. You're doing so well! I hope that helps!!! Keep on smiling pet :)
    Hi all,

So far this year I have lost 12lbs (well 11.6lbs) this week I lost one.

I had a massive blow out weekend but got straight back on track and reigned it in....

BUT I am feeling really disappointed and a bit low today, even though I lost weight!

I have no idea why!

i know it wont stop me from exercising, I just worry I am losing enthusiasm and I really dont want that to happen. Please help!
  • BelleEns
    BelleEns Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I think it's natural to hit a kind of wall. I've reached the part now where everyone stops commenting that I've lost weight- It's old news if you see what I mean- And I find it SO hard to maintain without that encouragement. But I keep giving myself goals- BY Valentine's day I'll look great in this dress etc- And that makes the difference for me.

Good luck!