DVDs in a Flat

Options
I live in a 2nd floor flat, and really want to start doing more work out dvds, but I'm terrified to jump in it. I dont want to be a horrific neighbour, and tbh I'm pretty sure at this weight i'll fall through :p

I badly want to do 30DS but how practical is that?

Or should i just say screw it and jump around like a madman? I'm not even 100% the flat below me is occupied

Replies

• Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    I vote you say screw it and do what you gotta do! :bigsmile:
  • medoria
    medoria Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Im on the fourth floor and I did 30 ds and Ripped during daytime when my neuigbhours were at work. Some moves I modified just because the impact of them were to big but try it once.
  • LemonSocks
    LemonSocks Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I live on the 3rd floor and completely 30DS last year. If you are light-footed then there are very few moves that'll really bang so just go for it. I was anxious at first but it's really only a couple of minutes banging at most a day, so you'll be fine! :)
  • jaajh
    jaajh Posts: 1,262 Member
    Options
    Go for it! You don't jump around for more than 2 minutes at any point in time, so I am sure the neighbours under you would cope with that!

I LOVE 30DS (well, love that it makes me feel like I've really worked out! Not sure I'd use the word "love" when I'm in the middle of it). Started recently. Day8 Level 1 at the moment. It's REALLY hard at first, but I'm getting used to it now. I am not doing it every day (my muscles ached so much that I couldn't take that!) but do it 4 times a week (and I take a walk on the days in between). It might therefore be more of a 60 day shred (than a 30) for me, but SHRED it is going to be!
  • pnbME
    pnbME Posts: 1
    Options
    I live in a 2nd floor flat, and really want to start doing more work out dvds, but I'm terrified to jump in it. I dont want to be a horrific neighbour, and tbh I'm pretty sure at this weight i'll fall through :p

I badly want to do 30DS but how practical is that?

Or should i just say screw it and jump around like a madman? I'm not even 100% the flat below me is occupied

That is funny. Well you always get an answer once you start it. That is very considerate of you to be concerned. I don't think you'll fall through tho. If its a problem, they maybe neighbor below might come up and ask you to stop. They might even come upstairs and join you. It might get them going.
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    Don't do Turbofire, it is all jumping, more than I've ever seen! Fun though!