What are you eating today then?

Options
I am having a seafood risotto at Zizzi for lunch. For evening meal, tuna and 3 bean salad and a soya bean small salad and some dark chocolate with hazelnuts for dessert.

I'll probably have 2 black coffees today, a diet coke and water.

And I'm looking forward to it :-)

Replies

• janey2607
    janey2607 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    All bran with banana and blueberries for breakfast.

Ham salad on wholemeal pitta for lunch

Turkey fajitas for Dinner

Enjoy :O)
  • kae1217
    Options
    Oatmeal to start

Soup for lunch

Salad with blue fin tuna for dinner

Have a great day!
  • Lizi19
    Lizi19 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I love planning my meals in advance, It's my favorite hobby! That may be kinda sad...

Anyway I am gonna have a vegetarian day, so PB&J with a lot of fruit(apples, oranges and pineapple) for lunch and a quesadilla with a lot of veggies(broccoli, cauliflower, green beans) for dinner. Can't wait :)
  • Pancake86
    Options
    Shredded wheat for breakfast with skimmed milk. Lunch Spanish omelette in a bagel. Dinner NANDOS!!!
  • fatty2fabby
    fatty2fabby Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    ryvita fruit crunch w/ half a grapefruit + greek yogurt

soup w/ fresh veg

spaghetti bolognese w/ salad :)
  • Sayne
    Sayne Posts: 23
    Options
    Nothing good for me. due to some pretty severe weather i am living off the junk food my teenage son and husband have in the cupboard and freezer.
  • Meggles63
    Meggles63 Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Fried egg on toast with slice of American cheese for b'fast, tuna and salad for lunch, and pork stir fry for dinner. Oh, and two snacks - protein drink for one, and laughing cow on crackers, etc. for the other.
  • claireyoga
    Options
    M&S Multigrain bread toasted x2 for Breakfast

Small jacket potato and lots of Salad for Lunch

Broccoli, small pasta salad in the evening

Glass of wine after 2hrs Yoga at the Gym!
    Endless cups of herbal tea and 2sq dark chocolate!
  • Charlieh16
    Charlieh16 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Banana for breakfast

Lunch will be left over fajita filling (chicken and peppers) minus the wrap and two rice cakes

Going to the parents tonight and feeling very proud that everyone is ordering pizza and I am having chicken with salad in a pitta :)
  • kvreeken
    kvreeken Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Well I'm on day 16 with probably the most challenging (temporary) nutrition plan of my life. And damn if I am not feeling great!. I'm participating in the http://www.wholeliving.com/152870/2012-whole-living-action-plan. It's for 21 days. My goals are NOT to lose weight as I am at my goal weight but to cleanse my system, rejuvenate my liver, get more energy and feel good! I have never given my poor liver a break since high school! Frankly I'm having my 30th Class reunion this summer. It's about time don't ya think?!?!?! And guess what....my husband is doing it with me! He has lost 11 pounds so far! The DEETS: What's Off Limits During the Plan: processed food or beverages, added sugar, dairy, gluten, caffeine, and alcohol. What we were allowed to eat During Week 1: fruits, vegetables, and plant-based fats, including nuts, seeds, and oils (it was brutal) What we added back in Week 2: seafood, beans and lentils, and organic soy (a big relief as we are both seafood lovers) What We added back this week 3: gluten-free grains and eggs (i love many gluten- free products!) We incorporate meditation, education, stretching (yoga) for elimination assistance and plenty of water!

That's probably more than you wanted to know but....I will be making a fruit smoothie and hard boiled eggs for breakfast. A big salad with gluten free toast and almond butter for lunch and sashimi sushi with miso soup and edamame for dinner.

Of to my run in 25 degrees. It's balmy out there! Cheers!
  • Kirsty_UK
    Kirsty_UK Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Well since today is burns night, I'll be eating HAGGIS!!!! mmmm :D
  • michaeltoye
    Options
    ....I will be making a fruit smoothie and hard boiled eggs for breakfast. A big salad with gluten free toast and almond butter for lunch and sashimi sushi with miso soup and edamame for dinner.

This sounds delicious!
  • monkeypantz
    monkeypantz Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Weatabix with Semi Skimmed Milk for Breakfast

Salad Leave with cherry tomatoes spring onions, brown rice, 2 boiled egg & sweet chilli cottage cheese for lunch

Poached Cod in Parsley Sauce, new potatoes and mixed vegetables for dinner.

Bananas and Oranges and Coffee in between!