Where's my Hiney??

Options
nikii14
nikii14 Posts: 403 Member
Ok... So I never had one to begin with and, of course, where do you think I am losing it??? Now... its pretty much gone.:ohwell:
My question is.... what exercises I can do ( if anything) to firm it, lift it, make it look bigger or even make it bigger?? I was hoping when I was pregnant it would help but ....NOTHING !!!
:sad:
I know most people try to get rid of it, but its sad when you don't have one at all.

BTW .... Implants are out of the question:tongue:

Replies

• nikii14
    Options
    Ok... So I never had one to begin with and, of course, where do you think I am losing it??? Now... its pretty much gone.:ohwell:
    My question is.... what exercises I can do ( if anything) to firm it, lift it, make it look bigger or even make it bigger?? I was hoping when I was pregnant it would help but ....NOTHING !!!
    I know most people try to get rid of it, but its sad when you don't have one at all.

• arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Oh you too have the flat hiney horrors?!?!

I almost want to gain my 30 pounds back to get back my boobs and butt!:laugh: :laugh:

(not really............I like my waist and ribs too much now!!)
  • nikii14
    Options
    Oh you too have the flat hiney horrors?!?!

I almost want to gain my 30 pounds back to get back my boobs and butt!:laugh: :laugh:

(not really............I like my waist and ribs too much now!!)

Oh yeah... My boobs are shot too!!
    This exercise and diet thing is really making me sexy huh?? LOL
    I feel GREAT though!!!!!
  • wilted6orchid
    wilted6orchid Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    There's this exercise...I don't know what it's called but I'll describe it for ya.

You get on the floor on your elbows and knees; toes against the floor.
    Then you lift one foot out and up behind you, pushing your heel toward the ceiling.
    They're like booty crunches...the women in my family swear by this exercise.
    Of course we're Puerto Rican and all have...well, they need lifting too, even though their big.
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • 12by311
    12by311 Posts: 1,716 Member
    Options
    Lunges, squats, squats, squats, weighted leg curls, plyometric workouts.....those are a few off the top of my head.
  • zshell76
    zshell76 Posts: 4
    Options
    i'll share some of mine with you hahaha
    i'm pretty notorious for having the hugest butt at my school
    everyone points it out basically haha
    I'm not sure why I'm just not really proportionate...
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    Deadlifts...stiff-legged deadlifts use hamstrings, glutes, and lower back. Side lunges will help add some shape to the sides of your tush as well.

Here's an article on different forms:

http://figureathlete.tmuscle.com/free_online_article/training/blast_your_lower_body_7_deadly_deadlift_variations
  • awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options

Yea unfortunately I have a flat hiney too although my husband doesn't believe it .It makes it hard to find jeans that fit right.LOL
  • MisoSoup79
    MisoSoup79 Posts: 517
    Options
    There's this exercise...I don't know what it's called but I'll describe it for ya.

You get on the floor on your elbows and knees; toes against the floor.
    Then you lift one foot out and up behind you, pushing your heel toward the ceiling.
    They're like booty crunches...the women in my family swear by this exercise.
    Of course we're Puerto Rican and all have...well, they need lifting too, even though their big.
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I believe you've described Donkey Kicks. I pair the donkey kicks with the exercise that looks like a dog peeing on a fire hydrant... to help with the hips as well. Love them... and they burn!

Also, if you work out on a recumbant bike for about 10 mins at a med-high resistance and actively squeeze your buttcheek every time you push the pedal forward, you will really feel it afterward.

Personally, I have a pretty big butt... but I have found the above exercises are good for perking it up and tightening, so it's not just sort of hanging there behind me... :laugh:
  • sassyredgirl
    sassyredgirl Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Well i have the police report for when i was born and someone stole my booty. But i do agree with the squat and lunges although i HATE lunges i am seeing a difference. I would rather stab myself with a fork then do lunges i am so uncordinated for them but yet twice a week in body pump i do them...