Not sure how to take this???

Options
2»

Replies

• ahinescapron
    ahinescapron Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    People really like for things to stay the same. You have always been a certain way (perhaps the chubbier friend) and she is not ready for that to change. When I lost weight several years ago, I lost several female friends with it. It really hurt my feelings and there was a lot of backstabbing and snarky comments. I think at some point if you start looking good, you become competition. I am not sure why some women are this way...
  • amhuerta
    amhuerta Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I agree with what others are saying and I just want to say good for you for standing up to her. You are doing amazing and keep up the good work. If anything you will know who your true friends are and be a better person surrounded by better people. Life is too short to be around negativity and things that make us unhappy:)
  • estjames
    Options
    Maybe she has been gaining weight from her beers so she wanted to take it out on you because you have self control.
  • DiannaMoorer
    DiannaMoorer Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    She clearly is jealous of you. People are idiots and do not think before they speak. Good for you trying to make yourself better! Keep it up!

Awesome profile picture!
  • Melissaol
    Melissaol Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    After bowling was done I went home. Most of the others went up to the bar. I guess when they got to the bar. She started again about me getting up early and exercising. A few of the other girls stuck up for me. And said good for her and its good for you to get up early and exercising ...
  • 2hungariangirls
    Options
    After bowling was done I went home. Most of the others went up to the bar. I guess when they got to the bar. She started again about me getting up early and exercising. A few of the other girls stuck up for me. And said good for her and its good for you to get up early and exercising ...

Are you serious?? What IS her deal? Well, misery loves company and sounds like she was definitely wanting someone to bash to make herself feel better. Sorry you were the "lucky" one last night. You got this! She'll just get fat from the beer.