Halfway again

Options
j_g4ever
j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
Alright so I hit my halfway point a while ago but then I had a physical and found out my goal weight was not the right goal weight I needed to loose a little bit more so I just wanted to brag and say that I'm at my halfway point again. :drinker: I'm also proud of myself because I moved up from the 3lb weights to the 5lb weights. I can't believe it. Im sure my arms are going to feel it tomorrow but I pick up those 3lb weights now and they feel like a pillow. :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:

Replies

• j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    Alright so I hit my halfway point a while ago but then I had a physical and found out my goal weight was not the right goal weight I needed to loose a little bit more so I just wanted to brag and say that I'm at my halfway point again. :drinker: I'm also proud of myself because I moved up from the 3lb weights to the 5lb weights. I can't believe it. Im sure my arms are going to feel it tomorrow but I pick up those 3lb weights now and they feel like a pillow. :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    wtg:drinker:
  • mommyof2boys
    Options
    Thats really great!
  • cloverluv
    cloverluv Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    That is great! What a feeling :drinker:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Congrats, I can't wait to get to my halfway point. You are doing so great. Keep up the great work.
  • swiftyoung
    swiftyoung Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    You have done such a good job!!!
  • LilWaterBug
    LilWaterBug Posts: 213
    Options
    That's Awesome! And 5 pound hand weights??? Heck, the heaviest thing I've "lifted" in years is the stapler on my desk, LOL! Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!