Down a size

Options
Well the day has come that my pants are saggy in the butt and my belt is too large on the tightest notch. I've noticed my shoes are too big as well now. Looks like some retail therapy is in my near future! Wishing much success to those who are reading! And if you haven't experienced this yet, don't give up! It will come! Keep doing the right thing for your body!

Replies

• MamaEdmund
    MamaEdmund Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Great job! I just realized my jeans are too big too--at least in the waist. Never upgraded my belts so I have borrowed hubby's to keep from flashing the world.

It's a good feeling, eh?
  • Martucha123
    Martucha123 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I am down 2 sizes
    2 to go...

Luckily I have enough clothes in all diferent sizes, as (unluckily) I'm a yoyo kinda girl.
    But defenitely some big shopping will come when I'm down 2 more sizes!
  • bikiniready201
    Options
    One of the best feelings ever 9at least for myself) is when your clothes are too big!!!! Great job, enjoy shopping :P
  • Fit2Fifty
    Options
    "Retail Therapy" - - LOVE IT! Congrats, too, by the way! It's a good reminder too that the scale is NOT the only thing that determines your size.

p.s. why isn't my ticker showing up in my posts?
  • ChristaMcC
    Options
    Thanks everybody! Yes, I believe the scale is not reflecting the actual amount of volume I have lost. I try not to focus on it too much. But I am happy with the success thus far (a little over a month).

congrats on all of your successes!

Fit2Fifty - you have to go to settings and check the box next to "Show your MyFitnessPal ticker below each of your forum posts"
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!