Can't call it baby weight any more

mmarks
mmarks Posts: 4
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
:happy: Hi, I've been using this tool for a week and I love it. I had a son 3 years ago and I gained 50 pounds with the pregnancy. I lost 30 as soon as I came home from the hospital. I've gained an additional 10 pounds since then by eating quick mommy meals and careless snacking. I can't call this weight baby weight anymore because it's been on for 3 years. So I'm ready to take charge and eat healthier and start excercising:happy. I feel so much better already. You don't realize how bad eating the wrong way makes your body feel to you stop.

Replies

• mmarks
    mmarks Posts: 4
    :happy: Hi, I've been using this tool for a week and I love it. I had a son 3 years ago and I gained 50 pounds with the pregnancy. I lost 30 as soon as I came home from the hospital. I've gained an additional 10 pounds since then by eating quick mommy meals and careless snacking. I can't call this weight baby weight anymore because it's been on for 3 years. So I'm ready to take charge and eat healthier and start excercising:happy. I feel so much better already. You don't realize how bad eating the wrong way makes your body feel to you stop.
    3909 Posts: 1
    I started a week ago too. I guess I can't call my extra fluff baby fat anymore either. My "baby" will be 13 next month!

I'm really thrilled to have this wonderful tool available. Just logging my intake for one week has made a significant difference. I feel better already.

Keep up the good work and don't wait till your baby is 13 to tackle the weight!
  • You go Mama! I'm in the same boat...with a 4 year old. So embarrassing sometimes! I just started 2 days ago...let's do it!!!
  • Heather125
    Heather125 Posts: 433 Member
    I have a 13 year old and a four year old and I am in the same boat
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I just know you will love this site if you don't already, I love it here. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone here is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
This discussion has been closed.