I'm new- t

Hello! I am new here, just joined yesterday. I am so excited to have found this site- it's great! I have 20 pounds to lose and I have tried every diet out there. I've lost alot on low carb diets in the past but I can't keep the weight off permanently. I am trying to just eat healthy, journal, and work out this time. I have a 2 year old that makes it really hard for me to squeeze in working out, but I am hoping some other moms out there can give me some tips on squeezing in workouts with a kiddo around.

url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]173946.png[/url]
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

Replies

• Hello! I am new here, just joined yesterday. I am so excited to have found this site- it's great! I have 20 pounds to lose and I have tried every diet out there. I've lost alot on low carb diets in the past but I can't keep the weight off permanently. I am trying to just eat healthy, journal, and work out this time. I have a 2 year old that makes it really hard for me to squeeze in working out, but I am hoping some other moms out there can give me some tips on squeezing in workouts with a kiddo around.

url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]173946.png[/url]
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • lulubar
    lulubar Posts: 739 Member
    Welcome!! This is such a great site ~ a great place for encouragement, support and the occassional kick in the pants when we need it:bigsmile: There are lots of moms of young children on here so I'm sure you'll get lots of helpful hints. Good luck - and again, welcome.
  • corriev
    corriev Posts: 3
    My name is Corrie. I am new and this is my first time starting a "real" exercise regiment. I am getting married in 2 months and would like to lose 15-20 lbs.:heart:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I just know you will love this site if you don't already, I love it here. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone here is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • corriev
    corriev Posts: 3
    How do you add a ticker to my page?