30 Day Shred over 6 weeks

Options
30 Day Shred over 6 weeks
I really like the workout I get doing Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred – but I simply cannot get consistent with it for 30 days in a row and I read the same thing from so many MFP’ers. I miss a day because something came up and then get frustrated and then I miss another so I bag the whole thing.
So I have an idea if anyone is interested in joining me which is to do the 30 workouts 5 days per week over 6 weeks. Week would start on Monday and end on Sunday. You can choose Mon-Fri and take weekends off or use a weekend day as a make-up day because something came up during the week and you missed a day. Point being – LIFE DOES GET IN THE WAY sometimes so let’s plan for that.
So basically you will do workout #1 for two weeks, Workout #2 for two weeks and #3 for two weeks. I think it’s totally doable and I’m curious to see how many stick with it the whole 30 workouts. My guess is that more will over a 6 week period versus over a 30 day period. Results may not be as quick as the 30 day schedule, but sticking with the program through the end is better than bailing out altogether!
Remember – start to finish including warm up and cool down is only about 28 minutes!!!!!
So give me some feedback and if enough folks want to try this, I can start a group and we can check in at the end of each week. Would love to start on Monday, January 30th. I’m going to – who is with me?