5 Day Inferno Plan

Options
I had a baby four weeks ago today... and I have the green light to really start working out, so I decided I am going to do the 5 day Inferno Plan that came with my Turbo Fire. I have done this in the past and have seen excellent results... and that was after I was working out for a few months, so I am really excited to see what kind of results I will get with it this time. Feel free to join in with me, or add me as a friend since I have been MIA for so long, could really use the support again! Hope you all have a wonderful healthy day!!

Replies

• FoodFamilyFitness
    FoodFamilyFitness Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I had a baby four weeks ago today... and I have the green light to really start working out, so I decided I am going to do the 5 day Inferno Plan that came with my Turbo Fire. I have done this in the past and have seen excellent results... and that was after I was working out for a few months, so I am really excited to see what kind of results I will get with it this time. Feel free to join in with me, or add me as a friend since I have been MIA for so long, could really use the support again! Hope you all have a wonderful healthy day!!
    Good luck! I'm just starting out on Turbo Fire, so I'm doing the Prep Schedule. Got my a** handed to me on a platter this morning!!!
  • kylielouttit
    kylielouttit Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I can even start today!!! Whats today's workout? I am at the office and the books are at home!

ADD ME!
  • kylielouttit
    kylielouttit Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Oh, and congrats momma!

<3
  • lindalee0315
    lindalee0315 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, too! Congratulations on your little one! Good for you for getting back into it so soon. I'm very impressed.
  • kimi233
    kimi233 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the congrats. I love Turbo Fire, it really does kick your butt! LOL Today's work out is Fire 55 EZ Class and of course the Stretch 10 after. Glad to have some one doing it with!!