Replies

• iCACTUS
    iCACTUS Posts: 113
    Options
    Gotta catch 'em allllll! Added! :D
  • kcartwright14
    kcartwright14 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have been using MFP for a little while now going it alone. I could really use support and motivation.
  • Srdking
    Srdking Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I been on a 1200 diet since Nov, at first it was so hard! It did take my body a few weeks to get used too. I was also worried about starving myself. I did talk to my doctor and he assured me I would not be starving myself, giving my height and size. I started out in Nov at 150 pounds. I put this app on my phone and kept track of everything I ate. I found out this month MFP has a website so here I am.

I have not cheated as of yet on my diet. I did come close by accident once:) My last weigh in I am down to 128. So in the past 15 days I have lost another 8 pounds. I been doing Insanity and it really helped me shed off my first 20 pounds, real quick! since the first 20 pounds my weight loss has slowed down. I know it's because my body has became used to the workouts I'm doing with Insanity. So I am switching programs here soon.

If anyone wants to add me, feel free to do so! I can always use more friends:)

Good luck, to all of you!
  • jeffazi
    jeffazi Posts: 198
    Options
    Please feel free to add me too. : )
  • jkesslw
    jkesslw Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like. I've just been introduced to this site a week ago. I agree that 1200 calories is very low and I'm having a difficult time trying to stay within those limits. Sometimes I get really discouraged but then I think...what's the alternative? I found that it is easier to plan my day then to come back and add what I've eaten. I think twice now about what I'm eating as I do not enjoy the hours of exercise I need to do to keep with my calorie count.
  • catchme114
    Options
    you've had great success..i'm hoping for the same...thanks for sharing.
  • Lyingsage
    Options
    feel free to add me too!
  • 4rick
    4rick Posts: 23
    Options
    I too can use more support, feel free to add me:)
  • jools22
    jools22 Posts: 12
    Options
    its my first week using this site i need friends to stay focused and to swap ideas can anyone help
    julie uk
  • KrystalSlim
    KrystalSlim Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Pleased to meet you! Feel free to add :)
  • jeffazi
    jeffazi Posts: 198
    Options
    Please add me! : )
  • Carmela1959
    Options
    Please add me, I don't have any friends yet, just introduced myself on the message board. I started on Tuesday of this week and will let you know how my first weigh in goes. I have to at least get a week under my belt to feel motivated. Carmela1959
  • Carmela1959
    Options
    I think planning your day is an excellent way to help stay on track. Once I get to the grocery store I'll have more luck doing this. Thanks for sharing, I'm going to try this soon. Carmela1959
  • HOWDY11
    HOWDY11 Posts: 23
    Options
    I just joined this site and need to stay motivaed too. I'm not sure how to do the friend thing? My name is Tamie and I have lost about 35 lbs and am stalled! I would like to lose about 40 more to reach my goal before my daughters graduation in May.
  • Kgetshealthy
    Options
    Please feel free to add me as well. I'm on 1200/ day as well, and have been participating for a week now, but have only been tracking my meals on the site for a few days. After 7 days, I've lost 3 pounds. It doesn't seem like a lot, but at a steady rate, that comes out to about 10-12 lbs a month!

I have a long ways to reach my goal, and would like some friends who share my good days, and bad to help me along my journey.

57 pounds to go to reach my current goal! Wish me luck!
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    i sent you a friend request. i'm harmless, by the way. :)
  • rugby2711
    Options
    Add me if you like, im really lost at this. Supposed to be eating over 2000 a day cant manage 1500 and still not losing weight...... Ahhhhhhhhhh:mad:
  • morganfox5
    Options
    feel free to add me!, i'd love to help :)
  • sstutzman01
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! Even though we're strangers, we all are on the same journey!!
  • MissMaladjusted
    Options
    i need friends too!! EVERYONE add me please :) Let's stay motivated together!!