Back on track!!!!!

Options
For the past month and a half, I have been dealing with all this premenapausal crap. Bloating, gaining 2 pounds, losing 1 pound, then stuck, in a never ending circle. Finally, I lost all the weight I gained plus 2 more pounds. YeeeeeeHaaawwww! So excited to be back on track. Now I can get on with it till next time. Hopefully, it won't be for a while. This also proved to me to just stick with it and all would work out in the end.

Replies

• TexasBuckeye
    Options
    For the past month and a half, I have been dealing with all this premenapausal crap. Bloating, gaining 2 pounds, losing 1 pound, then stuck, in a never ending circle. Finally, I lost all the weight I gained plus 2 more pounds. YeeeeeeHaaawwww! So excited to be back on track. Now I can get on with it till next time. Hopefully, it won't be for a while. This also proved to me to just stick with it and all would work out in the end.
  • kristinlough
    kristinlough Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! I'm envious (stuck in a similar cycle) but now you're my inspiration!!
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: YAY!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Congrats, that is awesome. Keep up the great work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!