Chinese food

Options
How bad is chinese food when you are trying to lose weight?? My husband and I LOVE chinese food...whether we order out or go to a buffet. Is this something I should cut way back on??

Replies

• lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    i'd like to know that too, i love Mexican and have to make sure i am eating it at home, being homemade now which i am fine with we have a great little place down the street that ,makes great Chinese and would like to know what i should eat now?
  • vampiregirl97
    Options
    Oh yes....I forgot Mexican. We love mexican food too. But I'm fairly certain most of the is pretty fattening...lol. That's why it's so good :laugh:
  • karikariboberry
    karikariboberry Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I love chinese food and dont see myself giving it up but.... that said I have cut wayyy down since it is so high in calories, fried, and sweet sauces.
    I've just limited myself to chinese food once per month and if I feel like having it more than that I make it myself. Hungry Girl or Rachael Ray have good take out "fake outs" or also Eat Shrink and Be Merry recipes. If i make it myself I can control it and it cuts my craving until I run back next month for my chinese food fix