NO MORE VEGETABLES

Options
I....can't......eat...anymore......vegetables......please.....does anyone have some other snack ideas for me please....I will try anything as long as its not cut up vegetables....please help me lol

Replies

• arlyn70
    arlyn70 Posts: 55
    Options
    is because u dont want to cut the vegetable?? u can buy it cut it.. are more expensive ;)
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    greek yogurt, unsalted almonds, natural nut butter with apple, grapes, somersault's
  • Figuringoutme
    Options
    fruit :)

What ever you want as long as you can stay with in calories
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    http://www.canadianparents.com/article/100-family-snacks-under-100-calories

This site is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Check it out.
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    chocolate, oat meal, a bag of chips, some nuts, crackers, cheese...what did you eat before?
  • oneIT
    oneIT Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I read the topic title as you ran out of vegtables and didn't know what to do! LOL!
  • Piglet_26
    Piglet_26 Posts: 104
    Options
    Chocolate chip Snack-a-Jacks are my fave snack at the moment. Yummy crispy chocolatey rice cakes with choc chips in and only 62cals each :)
  • camillehardeman
    Options
    No, I know what you mean. Sometimes veggies just aren't enough! Try nuts, like almonds, cashews, walnuts, etc. Raw, of course. Yes, they are slightly high in calories but I always find them to be a filling snack. And you'll get some protein in!
  • feistymoon
    Options
    Dried fruits and nuts (in moderation, just a couple of handfuls per day)

Popcorn, if you avoid overly sugary or salty ones you can be ok (Is this still a vegetable?!)

Smoothies are great for a sugar fix - try mixing up blueberries, cranberries and strawberries with a orange juice, some carbonated water and a drop of ginger

Wasabi Peas are really strong flavoured, I find you don't need so many of these to satisfy a crunch craving (ok another veg, i'm not doing so well here)

erm.... that's all I can think of i'm afraid!
  • therapyruns
    therapyruns Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    for snacks, I'd say apple with pb, nuts, preferably almonds, banana, hummus with crackers... things that are not vegetables?
  • bcampbell54
    bcampbell54 Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    Pickled herring
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Quaker Vanilla Creme Brulee... heaven in a bag.
  • Will_Lift_4_Shoes
    Will_Lift_4_Shoes Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I love fruit and yogurt. Nuts are great but they can be expensive in calories. Sugar free pudding for that sweet tooth. laughing cow cheese and crackers are good.
  • TinaBean007
    TinaBean007 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    http://www.canadianparents.com/article/100-family-snacks-under-100-calories

This site is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Check it out.

Thank you!!! This is awesome.
  • onedayillbamilf
    onedayillbamilf Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Why were you eating vegetables in the first place? EW!

Cheese, cocoa almonds, cheese, cheese and cheese are all yummy snacks.
  • lind3400
    lind3400 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    chocolate, oat meal, a bag of chips, some nuts, crackers, cheese...what did you eat before?

I cut up a bunch of veggies....cucumber,peppers,mushrooms,carrots,tomatoes,and put them in a baggie and eat them lol but its sooo boring
  • PAnn1
    PAnn1 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    How about 4-6 oz. of yogurt with about 1/2 tbsp. dry roasted peanuts or fruit mixed in? Or just a fruit alone. I like apple slices with 1 Tbsp. of reduced fat peanut butter. Low fat cottage cheese..there are endless snack ideas out there rather than just eating veggies for snacks all the time.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Kashi granola bars
    fruit, either plain or with hummus, cheese or nut butter
    nuts
    Whole grain crackers or chips
    A slice of whole grain bread with pb
    nuts or low sugar trail mix
    dry roasted edamame (techinally a veg, but it tastes like a nut)
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    To be honest, I rarely snack on veggies. I do make them a part of my lunch and dinner though. What I do snack on are fresh fruit, sea salt almonds, laughing cow/ww cheese wedges with crackers, string cheese, Greek yogurt, etc.
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    Candy.

Good luck with your micronutrient deficiency goals.