I'm New :)

xfluffyfrogx
xfluffyfrogx Posts: 65
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone!
I came across MFP and figured it might be good for me to start because I am having a tough time loosing like 10 pounds and figured I can get the motivation and encouragement from those who understand. I hope to learn some great lessons and ideas from everyone to maintain a healthy life style.

:)

Replies

• Hi everyone!
    I came across MFP and figured it might be good for me to start because I am having a tough time loosing like 10 pounds and figured I can get the motivation and encouragement from those who understand. I hope to learn some great lessons and ideas from everyone to maintain a healthy life style.

:)
  • Justmel
    Justmel Posts: 18
    welcome you. ... I joined yesterday and I already find this site super easy to use and everyone is soooo welcoming and helpful. :wink:
  • Jess62889
    Jess62889 Posts: 15
    good luck on ur weight loss journey!! my fitness pal makes it fun while youre watching it come right off!
  • nickelmel
    nickelmel Posts: 87
    Welcome!! :flowerforyou:
  • Thank You

I have already found the site very helpful with tips and realizing that I don't eat as healthy as I thought I did :) and really need to add more working out into my every day.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I just know you will love this site if you don't already, I love it here. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone here is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
This discussion has been closed.