losing the baby weight

I had a baby 9-28-11 an dgained 58 lbs during my pregnancy. I have lost 43 so far and feel amazing. I love tracking my food intake. Im pretty good about exercising but eating right is more of a hurdle! This app has been truly helpful!

Replies

• DiannaMoorer
    DiannaMoorer Posts: 783 Member
    Awesome! I've been trying to lose the baby weight since 1996. :laugh:
  • MrsSpinks
    MrsSpinks Posts: 274 Member
    Well done and congratulations on the birth of your baby! You have done so well in a short space of time! I have now surpassed my pre-baby weight (only by a few pounds), but it took me 7 months!!
  • i had my second son in march of 2011, when i got pregnant that time, i wighed as much as i did FULL TERM with the first one!! :/ so far i have lost 11 pounds since having him...11 months ago.. but i agree this site is very helpful, and an eye opener to all the fat/calories i was eating!!
  • natacha305
    natacha305 Posts: 117 Member
    I had my baby in 2008 and then got pregnant right after

trying to loose the weight since July 2010 good luck to you
  • noynoyavery
    noynoyavery Posts: 359 Member
    hi all im laura i had my 3rd son on 28th august this year . i was 9 stone 6lb before falling with him and i wieghed 12 stone 4lb just before i had him, today i finally got back to pre pregancy wieght 9stone 6lb but id love to get down maybe another stone! Congrtas on all the babys xx
  • devinshotmama
    devinshotmama Posts: 4 Member
    Its nice to hear all the feedback. We moms can keep eachother motivated!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!