I could cry I am so happy!

Options
helkat922
helkat922 Posts: 150 Member
Ok, I had a baby 6 months ago and gained about 25 pounds overall, but then gained more weight after a trip to the UK in January (too much fish and chips and boozing) and I gained about 15 more pounds there. When I got back from the UK early January, I weighed myself and was shocked to see I was 150 pounds:noway: I have never weighed this in my life. So I had some work to do.. I joined MFP and started a learn to run program and lost 7 inches in a matter of a month. I joined a bootcamp a few weeks ago too.

I have steadily been losing weight and inches and last night tried on my smallest pair of Rock and Republic Jeans AND THEY FIT! My hard work paid off and my clothes are proof of that. I still have a ways to go to get down to my goal weight, but I just wanted to share my story with you to show that we can all do this if we stick to it!!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• helkat922
    helkat922 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Ok, I had a baby 6 months ago and gained about 25 pounds overall, but then gained more weight after a trip to the UK in January (too much fish and chips and boozing) and I gained about 15 more pounds there. When I got back from the UK early January, I weighed myself and was shocked to see I was 150 pounds:noway: I have never weighed this in my life. So I had some work to do.. I joined MFP and started a learn to run program and lost 7 inches in a matter of a month. I joined a bootcamp a few weeks ago too.

I have steadily been losing weight and inches and last night tried on my smallest pair of Rock and Republic Jeans AND THEY FIT! My hard work paid off and my clothes are proof of that. I still have a ways to go to get down to my goal weight, but I just wanted to share my story with you to show that we can all do this if we stick to it!!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • willywonka
    willywonka Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!! Congratulations :flowerforyou:
  • indianagranny
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    well done, that is fantastic! :drinker:
  • ktthegr8
    ktthegr8 Posts: 479
    Options
    Good work!! That is awesome!!!:flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • kath1804
    kath1804 Posts: 47
    Options
    Congratulations, you have done amazing.

Keep up the good work!
  • staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    good for you! it's so great to see your hard work and commitment pay off! :drinker:
  • swiftyoung
    swiftyoung Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB and Congrats!!!!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Congrats, that is so awesome, keep up the great work
  • pixiestick
    pixiestick Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Cute jeans that fit make the arbitrary numbers we set for ourselves pale in comparison!

:happy: :happy: :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • LilWaterBug
    LilWaterBug Posts: 213
    Options
    Cute jeans that fit make the arbitrary numbers we set for ourselves pale in comparison!

:happy: :happy: :happy: :flowerforyou:

If you don't add that to your profile as a personal quote I'm going to steal it from you! It's an awesome motivational quote! :glasses:

And Bravo to Helkat!! Job well done! :drinker:
  • nwfamilygal
    nwfamilygal Posts: 635
    Options
    That is great:drinker: :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!