Cat Lovers vs Dog lover

Options
Krizzle4Rizzle
Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
Here is an interesting article about the different personality types between cat lovers and dog lovers

http://www.utexas.edu/news/2010/01/13/personality_dogs_cats

I consider myself more of a dog lover. How about you?

Replies

• dibley_98
    dibley_98 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Cats
  • luvJOJO
    luvJOJO Posts: 1,881 Member
    Options
    dog lover
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    I'm a dog person all the way, however, I like cats fine and when I move I'll probably have few (farms = cats).

My question is, who decides what is "agreeable"
  • Hotmess2012
    Options
    Dog lover for sure!!
  • emiliewright
    emiliewright Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I would have to say both. My cats outnumber my dog, but I love them equally. I dont freaking know, I would have thousand of each if it were sanitary and legal! lol
  • _GlaDOS_
    _GlaDOS_ Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Neurotic and introverted. Totally a cat person! :smile:
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    I'm a dog person all the way, however, I like cats fine and when I move I'll probably have few (farms = cats).

My question is, who decides what is "agreeable"

The fella that conducted this study sure seems like a dog person, doesn't he?
  • CHEFCH♥ZZ
    Options
    DOGS!
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I'm a cat person. But I'm allergic. So I have dogs...what does that say about me?

That I'm a cat person, but I'm allergic, so I have dogs.
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Although I am slightly more a cat person, I LOVE dogs too. I have both (and fish... LOTS of fish!). I love all animals. They are innocent, like babies :heart:
  • jpalimpsest
    Options
    I'm definitely a dog-person, but I'm definitely *not* an extravert. I can neither confirm nor deny being slightly neurotic. :tongue:
    The reseach doesn't hold true with me.
  • JamesonsMommy
    JamesonsMommy Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    6701692547_d24103917d.jpg
    IMAG1383 by JamesonsMommy, on Flickr

cats for sure :)
  • spikesmom
    spikesmom Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I have both, 2 dogs and 1 cat, love them all, but consider myself more of a dog person. Cats are easier but dogs are friendlier.
  • Sophiepoo
    Sophiepoo Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I'm a cat person. But I'm allergic. So I have dogs...what does that say about me?

That I'm a cat person, but I'm allergic, so I have dogs.

HAHA :')

Cats cats and more cats. I have a dog but he's a bit of a moron, so we call him maureen
  • Jazmyn91
    Options
    Definitely a dog person... but I also LOVE reptiles!!
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty balanced, and EVERYTHING we've got is a rescue, so that's really my favorite.

JM
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    I love both, in their own different ways.

The difference is it was more natural for me with cats (I grew up with cats) I pretty much love ALL cats! They're just cute as :D

My dog at the moment is the first one I've ever had, and my partner and I got him just over a year ago. I love him just as much as any of the cats I've had - I don't love ALL dogs though, as some people don't have very well trained dogs, and considering I used to be afraid of them, that's not good. But since I've had my own, I'm less wary of other people's and like most of them :happy:
  • kimmie185
    kimmie185 Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    i honestly love both of them... my dog and cat are best friends :heart:

395115_10150455840995785_556205784_8885974_1050505412_n.jpg
  • hongruss
    hongruss Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    There is no comparison Dogs provide everything that a cat does without the snotty attitude PLUS they defend your home & protect your children, they are amazing:glasses:

Russ
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Well personally I like both, but on totally different levels.

***** is entertaining but Doggies will always be mans best friend, plus you dont need to buy it jewelry, or fix it's car.