Had one bad night :(

Options
Ok so last night was one bad night. :angry: I had been doing really well all last wk with the workout and the clean eating then last night came and I was emotional (AF) so a friend came over and we ordered a pizza. :noway:

Needless to say I went way over my calories! And the scale says that I have gained 3lbs from yesterday :noway: I know that its probably water retention but I am so mad at myself! I am off for a run now and am going to come back and start P90x.

This one bad night isnt going get me down :drinker:

Replies

• hopetobeinshape
    Options
    Ok so last night was one bad night. :angry: I had been doing really well all last wk with the workout and the clean eating then last night came and I was emotional (AF) so a friend came over and we ordered a pizza. :noway:

Needless to say I went way over my calories! And the scale says that I have gained 3lbs from yesterday :noway: I know that its probably water retention but I am so mad at myself! I am off for a run now and am going to come back and start P90x.

This one bad night isnt going get me down :drinker:
  • cloverluv
    cloverluv Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! At least you know what went wrong so you can fix it and try (keyword) not to let it happen again:flowerforyou:
  • hbaggett67
    hbaggett67 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I can totally sympathize. Went to a wedding Saturday night, drank WAY too much, ate plenty, and then on the way home we stopped for breakfast burritos at Whataburger. Ugh. I am kind of disgusted with myself and have to face the music on the scale today. Back on track we go though...
  • aprilvet
    aprilvet Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Don't let one night derail you!!! I'm in week 2 of P90X- it's great!!!:happy: It will really kick everything up a notch! I'm about to go do plyo! Right now, it's a love-hate relationship, but I know how good I will feel (in a sick way:laugh: ) and how proud I'll feel of my accomplishment!

Drink extra today to counter all that salt!!:smile:
  • ezyr1der
    ezyr1der Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    funny how one day can do so much damage. arf
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Needless to say I went way over my calories! And the scale says that I have gained 3lbs from yesterday :noway:

Next to impossible to gain 3lbs overnight.
    Weight fluctuation due to sodium and TOM.
    Don't sweat it.