Had my physical today!

Options
I've been doing MFP for over a year now. I had a physical in December 2010 and saw a number on the scale that I hated. It was a doctor's scale too, so I couldn't say it must be wrong. This morning I had my yearly physical and since December 2010 I've lost 30 pounds. My doctor was so happy and excited for me. He asked what I've been doing and a flood of all the hours in the gym and dance studio, choosing healthy options over McDonald's, the tears, the screams of frustration, etc. came back.

I am excited for myself, of course. 30 pounds is a lot and not something I should look down my nose at. I just don't think I'm as pumped as my friends and family around me. I keep thinking that even though that's a great number, I can do so much more. After talking with my doctor, I still need to loose 50 pounds. I am 100% up for the challenge and I think when I meet my goal that's when I'll be really excited for myself.

My question is, has anyone else had this feeling before with their weight loss?

Replies

• krisruss20
    krisruss20 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Use that feeling that you can do so much more, to do so much more. What you have done so far is incredible. What you still have to do is your new goal. Keep your eye on the prize. You may not know it, but you are an inspiration to people around you.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!