GO ME

Options
Today marks 2 weeks that I have quit smoking :) Im not done there I have also lost 10 poounds as of today since starting back on my diet :) may not be huge to most people but to me Im excited to have been able todo both :)

Replies

• amcfarlan
    Options
    10 lbs is great! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!
  • lori4013
    lori4013 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    that's awesome...to quit smoking AND lose weight. Congrats to you!!1
  • Kelly_2012
    Options
    That's great! KEEP IT UP!
  • cynhip
    cynhip Posts: 33
    Options
    KUDO's!!! I need to quit smoking. Was the 10 lbs. in one week??
    Even so thats very exciting and I'm happy for you! Keep going it only gets better.
  • JanaMatchett
    JanaMatchett Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    That's awesome girl! I quit smoking the week before I turned 30. That was almost 14 years ago now. It's funny cause now I can't even picture myself holding a cigarette much less smoking one. yuck! But I did go through times early one when it was hard to overcome the craving. Obviously I did. Quitting smoking is probably one of the best things you can do for yourself. As far as losing weight goes, that might be hard while quitting smoking too but it's not too hard if you are determined. Keep up the great work!!! :smile:
  • harleygirl6363
    harleygirl6363 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    KUDO's!!! I need to quit smoking. Was the 10 lbs. in one week??
    Even so thats very exciting and I'm happy for you! Keep going it only gets better.

I wish I could lose that much weight in a week but no it was in almost 3 weeks I changed A LOT of stuff so Ialways lose a lot in my first month :)

Thank you everyone this has been a struggle with both I cant say one or the other
  • LilBee82
    LilBee82 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    What a great feeling!

I quit smoking a couple years ago and still managed to lose weight too. And now I love the fact that I can taste food again, I can smell again, I don't smell like an ashtray and I can breathe and no more gross smokers cough!
  • echoica
    echoica Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    way to go!!!! :D
  • BlondeLisa1
    BlondeLisa1 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Keep it up!
  • Elisirmon
    Elisirmon Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    You should be proud those are one of the most difficult things to do and you manage to do both of them at the same time...
  • daniellek10
    daniellek10 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Awesome! congrats on both!!!
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    Good Job keep it up.
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    YEs CONGRATS...my boyfriend is actually doing the same thing..I think he is at like 18days...Keep going..and you are doing an awesome job for yourself!
  • watsonb
    Options
    Great Job!!
  • MrsSpace
    MrsSpace Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Those are both very hard things to do! You are doing great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!