New to My Fitness Pal

Options
I've actually been using the site to track my diet and exercise for the past ten days, but I'm now exploring to see what else it has to offer. I just got cleared at the first of the year to whatever diet and exercise routine I am comfortable with. So my goal is to push pas thte comfort zone in an effort to lose 5 pounds a month while training to participate in a half marathon the first part of October.

Look forward to meeting people, celebrating successes and finding things that might work for me through reading what has worked for others!

Replies

• MsVirgo007
    Options
    I'm New to MFP, I signed up last night and backtracked all of my info that i was keeping in a handwritten journal, in addition to taking the 1st step to a healthier lifestyle (exercise and moderation) I am also in the process of quitting smoking. For the 1st time I have a realistic wt loss goal and don't want any quick fixes, so for today I am committed to this journey of " A healthier Me". My goal is to be fit by 40, and even though that is over 3 1/2 years away, there's no time like the present!