Determined this time!

Options
Hi there everyone. Im new here, I noticed it said I made an account way back but obviously I didnt get to use it. Ive been reading around the forums and decided I want to be active since Im sure being with a community that shares the same goal as you would really help me reach my goal.

Im a 22 year old college student. Really want a toned body, I dont have that much weight to lose but I want those abs haha! I enjoy reading people's post here and success stories, and those pics really motivated me to finally really start working out.

Im planning on jogging everyday for about 30 mins and then doing the 30 day shred. Is that too much?

Good day everyone ;D

Replies

• PinkEarthMama
    PinkEarthMama Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Hi!

JM has some great success with people. GIVE IT YOUR ALL and you'll see results. Depending on how far away you are from goal weight, you might want to try doing some heavy lifting, too. Great to meet you, and can't wait to see how fabulous you are at the end of your journey!
  • iMatzy
    iMatzy Posts: 11
    Options
    Yes Im definitely going to give it my all this time. Oh heavy weights? Hmm I only have 3 and 5 lb pairs oh free weights. I would be really considering doing the heavy weights but which dvd would you recommend? And thanks, nice to meet you too ;D