Kent Bride to be

Options
Hi everyone,
I'm Sian 24 (25 v.soon eek)
I am trying to lose at least 3st (40lb) by the beginning of August for my wedding
Anyone else trying to lose for their wedding or special event or anyone else from Kent would love to meet some new friends on here and hear about success stories x

Replies

• beccyleigh
    beccyleigh Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    where in kent are you? we have a walking club every other Sunday, next one is this sunday at crystal palace park, meeting at 2pm if you're interested let me know.
  • sianywest23
    Options
    Near Bexleyheath Crystal Palace is a bit far for me to get to as I don't drive :(
  • Kap10
    Kap10 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Thats a shame we had a good time sunday before last in Kelsey park, if we ever get to Dansom Park you'll have to join us.
  • buffybabe
    buffybabe Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose weight before my wedding too! 20 pounds is my goal, and I am down 4. Hopefully I can lose the rest before September. When is your wedding?
  • cneale91
    cneale91 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    oooo haiii! im at uni on the avery hill campus! im also trying to lose about 60lbs for my wedding and just to be all sexy and healthy! xx
  • fatty2fabby
    fatty2fabby Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    welcome to mpf. I'm looking to lose 37lbs by july :) x
  • sianywest23
    Options
    Hi everyone my wedding is 3rd August so not long left I have lost 2st already on my own but need an extra boost lol x
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I am trying to lose at least 3st (40lb) by the beginning of August for my wedding

Good luck Sian - you're in the right place for support and motivation. Hope you make your goal with ease, and congratulations on your upcoming event
  • sianywest23
    Options
    Ah thanks very much